Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hellgate to be Relaunched and have an expansion (not in NA/EU)

2»

Comments

• crossmrcrossmr Member Posts: 79
    Originally posted by levsix

I've played Korean games that were not available in NA. No one can stop you from downloading a product from a foreign country and playing it, period. Since people know how HGL is run and what is going on, even if it is non-English I wouldn't be surprised to see some of the die hards playing it.
    I won't. But, still, something to consider.

Unfortunately if you want to play the game you need an account on hanbiton which requires a Korean Social Security Number.

Jeonsa - Korean video games for Foreigners

• Darkfalz89Darkfalz89 Member UncommonPosts: 581

So im confused, so they shut down the NA servers and are making NA/EU servers? As in all accounts all deleted and you start fresh with the new managers of HGL? I also noticed this post was started last year....is  it already done or still pending?

• RavZterzRavZterz Member UncommonPosts: 618
    Originally posted by Darkfalz89

So im confused, so they shut down the NA servers and are making NA/EU servers? As in all accounts all deleted and you start fresh with the new managers of HGL? I also noticed this post was started last year....is  it already done or still pending?

There's a very good chance the game won't be hosted for NA/EU ever again.

Make games you want to play.

http://www.youtube.com/user/RavikAztar

• WisebutCruelWisebutCruel Member Posts: 1,089

Hellgate is in Korea only now.

Good place for it.

We should start sending the rest of the failed crap there too, instead of bringing their crap here.

• Darkor_hXcDarkor_hXc Member UncommonPosts: 209
    Originally posted by WisebutCruel

Hellgate is in Korea only now.

Good place for it.

We should start sending the rest of the failed crap there too, instead of bringing their crap here.

Agreed. I hope the game makes it to NA/EU.