Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Found a AoC video showing alot of fatalities

RdlabanRdlaban Member UncommonPosts: 396

Its no secret that aoc have some cool fatalites; I found this video and hope its not a repost. Not my video but posted by a user called abisha05 (hope you dont get offended by me posting the video)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ps6oX5Ne208

Comments

• Deadman87Deadman87 Member Posts: 253

Poor quality filming and uploaded video. It should have been in HD and filmed up close.

Seeing a list of fatalities on a row after each other isn't that exiting either imo :p

Needs something in between to be good imo.

This is pretty decent: www.youtube.com/watch

It is preferable not to travel with a dead man.

• SevenwindSevenwind Member UncommonPosts: 2,188

Both great videos, I enjoyed both.

The 2h blunt fatality that my barb does is my favorite so far. The one where they knock them down then do a heavy swing and it lands a heavy smash on the mobs head.

.. .... .- - . - .-. --- .-.. .-.. ... .-- .... --- .-. . .--. --- .-. - .-.-.-

--------------------------------------------------------
    Promote what you love instead of bashing what you hate.

• AmazingAveryAmazingAvery Age of Conan AdvocateMember UncommonPosts: 7,188

Here is a guild one for Vengence I came across the other day, music not my cup of tea and some of the editing effects are a bit OTT but it shows some good fatalities too:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=goO0zvENabA&fmt=22

What do you think?

Originally posted by AmazingAvery

Here is a guild one for Vengence I came across the other day, music not my cup of tea and some of the editing effects are a bit OTT but it shows some good fatalities too:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=goO0zvENabA&fmt=22
    What do you think?

haha same video Deadman posted Avery. The second is very well made and the ending is the best.

• AmazingAveryAmazingAvery Age of Conan AdvocateMember UncommonPosts: 7,188
    Originally posted by Sevenwind

Originally posted by AmazingAvery

What do you think?

haha same video Deadman posted Avery. The second is very well made and the ending is the best.

Rofl caught me there not clicking, saw the first posts. Sorry Deadman haha! I had it in my favourites but didn't think worth making new thread for.

• My favorite is the one I can only do at level 80- I smack them in the gut with my blunt weapon, stunning them, and then I rip off their head with my bear hands

pun intended

Originally posted by Eten

My favorite is the one I can only do at level 80- I smack them in the gut with my blunt weapon, stunning them, and then I rip off their head with my bear hands
    pun intended

So this is a bear shaman fatality? Wonder if my barb can do that with a 2hb item..

• BigdavoBigdavo Member UncommonPosts: 1,863

Ahhhh watching these videos makes me reminisce the great things about this game. Fatalities and awesome combat. Yet the deep flaws mean it will never be again. Funcom you have no idea how great this game could have been, what a crying shame.

O_o o_O

• RdlabanRdlaban Member UncommonPosts: 396
    Originally posted by Bigdavo

Ahhhh watching these videos makes me reminisce the great things about this game. Fatalities and awesome combat. Yet the deep flaws mean it will never be again. Funcom you have no idea how great this game could have been, what a crying shame.

I would reccomend you to wait for free trail and check the game out again. It has gotten a lot better performance and contentwise(up to 70+ wait for common to be released) and end game content is now ok(some say great some say not enough)

Some nice Vids posted here. Keep them coming. Love to see some more. And if you are good at it. Try to make your own:)