Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lets write a poem

Man1acMan1ac Member Posts: 1,428

Since I'm pretty bored I thought lets try writing a very long poem which should hopefully be funny and/ interesting to read. To participate, just add one sentence (not more than like 40 words) of poetry in your post, please don't add anything else or put anything more than borderline offensive. There's no format to the poem and try to add something which follows on rather than being completely random. So here goes:-

I woke up today already knowing I have absolutely nothing to do, so I logged onto MMORPG.com.

We're all Geniuses. Most of us just don't know it.

Comments

• TealaTeala Member RarePosts: 7,627

made some pancakes, drank some milk and danced by the light of the moon.

• saniceksanicek Member UncommonPosts: 368

Killed fireflies, felt no guilt, coz I know that there is no spoon.

Subscribtions: EVE, SWTOR WOW, WAR, DDO, VG, AOC, COV, FFXI, GW, RFO, Aion
    +plenty of F2P, betas, trials

Female Dwarf player: WOW, VG, WAR, DDO
    Due to the recent economic crisis and spending cuts the light at the end of the tunnel was turned off. Sincerely, God.

• Man1acMan1ac Member Posts: 1,428

Then realised I need to the shopping, so I got dressed, opened my front door and took the first step in the outside world, which is full of unpredictability.

As I stepped to the curb, I heard a loud bang, looked up and stared in amazement at the absurd looking contraption sitting on my front lawn.

• snipergsniperg Member Posts: 863

The alien that came out of it let out a terrible moan.

A friend is not him who provides support during your failures.A friend is the one that cheers you during your successes.

• CactusmanXCactusmanX Member Posts: 2,218

"We require gold to repair our atmosphere human," Spake he "But for now I got to take a wicked piss"

Don't you worry little buddy. You're dealing with a man of honor. However, honor requires a higher percentage of profit

'Well...' said I with a grin on my face, 'my fine little friend, you've come to the right place!'

• DekronDekron Member UncommonPosts: 7,359

The End.

• GodliestGodliest Member Posts: 3,486

I thought, but that it was not

• IsturiIsturi Member Posts: 1,509

This Dream continued threw the Dante of this field....

This is now, The End, for real.

"So my alien friend, what is your name?" I said. The alien replied, "my name is Dekron, I am the most useless alien of my planet hence why I was sent here." I remembered, I have things to do, so I headed off. I then heard an explosion infront of me! A lampost was falling towards me!

Originally posted by Man1ac

Since I'm pretty bored I thought lets try writing a very long poem which should hopefully be funny and/ interesting to read. To participate, just add one sentence (not more than like 40 words) of poetry in your post, please don't add anything else or put anything more than borderline offensive. There's no format to the poem and try to add something which follows on rather than being completely random. So here goes:-
    I woke up today already knowing I have absolutely nothing to do, so I logged onto MMORPG.com.

The Rules were simple and this was ment to be a fun THREAD but some ppl who may think they are INTELLECT enough to post here can not grasp the simplest of the simplest. SO why bother??

Originally posted by Isturi
    The Rules were simple and this was ment to be a fun THREAD but some ppl who may think they are INTELLECT enough to post here can not grasp the simplest of the simplest. SO why bother??

I suppose you are referring to my "The End" addition. That was my addition to the poem - I followed the requested rules. I thought I was "intellect" *snicker* enough for that.

Originally posted by Dekron

I suppose you are referring to my "The End" addition. That was my addition to the poem - I followed the requested rules. I thought I was "intellect" *snicker* enough for that.

Lol nope I dont like to NAME drop if I dont have to. I can see your point yes it was a intellect comment. Just hard to go with it at this point?? or after this line?? unless it is a HAIKU??

If that was the case then yes very INTELLECT indeed.

I rolled, ducked and covered, and the lampost just missed my head, it landed and sounded like thunder!  I turned and looked and the alien was smiling.   So I took out my cell phone and began frantically dialing!

Originally posted by Dekron

No, your father was a drug addict and hence you were born as a deformed child, who can't follow the most basic rules. How f*cking pathetic are you? Anyways, back to the poem, btw nice addition Teala ;)

I was such in shock I seemed to have forgotten how to use my mobile! The alien came to help me up but due to the unnatural strength of the alien, it accidentally threw me into the wall and I was knocked unconscious.

That's OK though, my little sister whose only 8, showed up - because she's never late.  She picked me up and off she flew.  Yes flew!  Oh you didn't know...well now you do.   Yes my little sister is a super hero.   Her name is is most befitting, for you see..she is cold...and thus her name Absolute Zero!

Edited - to be nice.

• AxumAxum Member Posts: 891

Oh wait! what's this? A new beta key?

Joyous life, a new game to play.

I guess I can live...at least one more day....

• springflyspringfly Member Posts: 3

fly fly fly springfly cry cry cry i dont like fly

lol im not good at making poem at all.

• AxumAxum Member Posts: 891

Wait, just wait, that did not rhyme.

As soon as I began to fly,

I began to fall beneath the sky.

Right before I began to cry,

I remembered to use Slowfall.

Originally posted by Man1ac

The POEM so far....

(STANZA ONE)

"I woke up today already knowing I have absolutely nothing to do, so I logged onto MMORPG.com.

made some pancakes, drank some milk and danced by the light of the moon.

Killed fireflies, felt no guilt, coz I know that there is no spoon.

Then realised I need to the shopping, so I got dressed, opened my front door and took the first step in the outside world, which is full of unpredictability.

As I stepped to the curb, I heard a loud bang, looked up and stared in amazement at the absurd looking contraption sitting on my front lawn.

The alien that came out of it let out a terrible moan.

We require gold to repair our atmosphere human," Spake he "But for now I got to take a wicked piss

Well...' said I with a grin on my face, 'my fine little friend, you've come to the right place!

The End.

(STANZA TWO)

I thought, but that it was not

This Dream continued threw the Dante of this field....

This is now, The End, for real.

(STANZA THREE)

So my alien friend, what is your name?" I said. The alien replied, "my name is Dekron, I am the most useless alien of my planet hence why I was sent here." I remembered, I have things to do, so I headed off. I then heard an explosion in front of me! A lamp post was falling towards me

I rolled, ducked and covered, and the lampost just missed my head, it landed and sounded like thunder! I turned and looked and the alien was smiling. So I took out my cell phone and began frantically dialing!

I was such in shock I seemed to have forgotten how to use my mobile! The alien came to help me up but due to the unnatural strength of the alien, it accidentally threw me into the wall and I was knocked unconscious

That's OK though, my little sister whose only 8, showed up - because she's never late. She picked me up and off she flew. Yes flew! Oh you didn't know...well now you do. Yes my little sister is a super hero. Her name is is most befitting, for you see..she is cold...and thus her name Absolute Zero!

Absolute Zero, off she flew to meet a man named Achoo.

Achoo was great, clickety-clack, he beat the hell out of a maniac.

The maniac was hurt, he lain in a ditch, just like his mother, a whore, a bitch.

Images rushed and raced through his mind, like when his dad forced him from behind.

Too late to forget, over the hill, follow the rabbit - himself to kill

(STANZA FOUR)

Oh wait! what's this? A new beta key?

Joyous life, a new game to play.

I guess I can live...at least one more day....

fly fly fly spring fly cry cry cry i don't like fly

Wait, just wait, that did not rhyme.

As soon as I began to fly,

I began to fall beneath the sky.

Right before I began to cry,

I remembered to use Slowfall

This MATRIX grabbed me so I staid. only to WATCH the city so full of decay. Shall I crash and burn with atmosphere of lies? Or shall I seek the truth BURIED beneath bricks of immortality that gives life's Dismay's

Everything suddenly became clear

And there was nothing left of me to fear

The alien has come here for a reason

And not for treason

If we help their race, they will help our race

And we will no longer be a selfish evil planet, which is a complete disgrace