Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

FFA PVP server

FunseikiFunseiki Member UncommonPosts: 263

I just made a wood elf shaman on the mainland on this server. Anyone else on it? So far I haven't seen any other playing characters, just NPCs everywhere.

Comments

• ethionethion Member UncommonPosts: 2,888
    Originally posted by Funseiki

I just made a wood elf shaman on the mainland on this server. Anyone else on it? So far I haven't seen any other playing characters, just NPCs everywhere.

Vanguard is a huge game world and the pvp server isn't very popular.  There are maybe 300 people on it at peak.  Try doing /who all 1-20 or talking in /ooc chat channel to find out more about what is going on.

---
    Ethion

• ValentinaValentina Member RarePosts: 2,081

Yeah the populations get pretty high on Xeth & Seradon, but they always seem really low on the PVP server.

• boojiboyboojiboy Member UncommonPosts: 1,553

I haven't tried the PvP server, but from my understanding, it has a low population.  I don't think the PvP'ers have been happy with Vanguard class balance and gameplay.

• TruethTrueth Member Posts: 287

What the heck are you smoking? 300 people? There hasn't been 300 people on Sartok since mid 2008.

When old accounts got recativated for free the total was about 120. Now that free time is over, it's between 70-100 people - Total - On the entire server.

Sartok is a death camp for the hardcore vanboi with nothing else to play, thanks largely to Silius.

• ethionethion Member UncommonPosts: 2,888
    Originally posted by Trueth

What the heck are you smoking? 300 people? There hasn't been 300 people on Sartok since mid 2008.
    When old accounts got recativated for free the total was about 120. Now that free time is over, it's between 70-100 people - Total - On the entire server.
    Sartok is a death camp for the hardcore vanboi with nothing else to play, thanks largely to Silius.

Yeah last time I checked was in 2008.  Like you say right now at 8:50PM PST it is at 70 people.

---
    Ethion