Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

About the Block feature

ScalebaneScalebane Member UncommonPosts: 1,883

Could we please make it so when you block users you don't see the topics they create either, i mean since you are unwilling to give them a place to spam their political bs, lots of us are forced now to block them and i know i don't even want to have to wade through their topic titles at all, thank you.

=)

"The great thing about human language is that it prevents us from sticking to the matter at hand."
- Lewis Thomas

Comments

• Rayx0rRayx0r Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 2,902

/signed

I posted this suggestion here a few weeks back as well.  Not only do we still have their topics visible, but when someone quotes them your forced to see their post.  It almost serves no purpose.  To top it off, if you block someone you still even see their names in the thread.  Not that its too teribly annoying to just see their name.. but the block feature really doesnt do much at all.

yes, please If Ive chosen to block a user one of the main reasons Ive done so is to filter their garbage political spam posts and view posts that I find useful or enjoyable

“"If you want a picture of the future, imagine a robot foot stomping on a human face -- forever."