Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ys Online (Europeans Access Only)

FeralLokiFeralLoki Member UncommonPosts: 134

Hi Everyone

I fell upon this great game Ys Online, which is in Close Beta right now and i thought i would post it here, so others could enjoy it aswell, its a game published by KeyToPlay, and at this moment they only have the European License for the game, so if you're not European, just ignore this post for now :) but in the other hand if you're European, then i strongly suggest to check out this MMORPG, its alot of fun, you can check the link below for more info about this game or you can join the official irc channel on Quakenet (#YsOnline)

Ys Online ( http://www.ysonline.com/ )

I hope to see some of you fellow Europeans there, have fun.

-FeralLoki

Comments

• DeserttFoxxDeserttFoxx Member UncommonPosts: 2,402

Whos the north american publisher?

Quotations Those Who make peaceful resolutions impossible, make violent resolutions inevitable. John F. Kennedy

Life... is the shit that happens while you wait for moments that never come - Lester Freeman

Lie to no one. If there 's somebody close to you, you'll ruin it with a lie. If they're a stranger, who the fuck are they you gotta lie to them? - Willy Nelson

• BeltamkorBeltamkor Member Posts: 37

Would like to give this a try as I have heard about this before.....but how do i find a key?

• venderilvenderil Member Posts: 2

I tried it and it looks pretty cool, nice jobs, skills, etc, and graphic looks good too. Its really worth a try.

• cookiebearcookiebear Member UncommonPosts: 4

if some non-eu ppl have a key for me I would be very happy about it

email:

[email protected]

• TubbiTubbi Member Posts: 74

If someone outside europe got a key but can't use it. Please contact me on [email protected].

I'd really appreciate it!

• FeralLokiFeralLoki Member UncommonPosts: 134

If you're fast mmosite.com still have some keys left

http://contest.mmosite.com/giveaway/ys/

PS: if you didnt get a key from mmosite.com then contact me on Quakenet (#ysonline) and ill see if i can get a key created for you.

Originally posted by DeserttFoxx

Whos the north american publisher?

as of now, there is'nt a American Publisher yet, but from what i've heard, one is on its way.

• UmbralUmbral Member Posts: 1,051
    Originally posted by venderil

I tried it and it looks pretty cool, nice jobs, skills, etc, and graphic looks good too. Its really worth a try.

I really like the Ys serie, but the mmo look a bit like a Lineage2 mod, can you tell me if the game really resamble the Ys original games?

Originally posted by Umbral

I really like the Ys serie, but the mmo look a bit like a Lineage2 mod, can you tell me if the game really resamble the Ys original games?

Sorry Umbral, i wish i could answer your question, but i've never tried any´original Ys games, but you are right, when you say it looks alot like Lineage 2, the game is also Point and Click, just like Lineage 2 :)

Anyway, try it out :)

• UmbralUmbral Member Posts: 1,051
    Originally posted by FeralLoki

Sorry Umbral, i wish i could answer your question, but i've never tried any´original Ys games, but you are right, when you say it looks alot like Lineage 2, the game is also Point and Click, just like Lineage 2 :)
    Anyway, try it out :)

About the original Ys Series

Ys Origin  www.youtube.com/watch

Ys: The Oath in Felghana  www.youtube.com/watch

Im not sure a L2 like MMO would be the best option for a Ys MMO, but I will try.

Hi Again Everyone.

KeyToPlay have issued me 20 Close Beta Keys for Ys Online for this thread, so if anyone still is interrested in trying out this awesome game, then jump on Quakenet irc network and join #ysonline and pm FeralLoki there, and i will hand out a Beta Key for you, if im not responding, then just stay and idle and wait for me to get back.

If you're not an experienced mIRC user, then you can go to www.quakenet.org and use their webchat :)

Hope to see you soon.

-FeralLoki

• DezeereDezeere Member UncommonPosts: 34

European only?

what about Ukraine and Russia? Can these countries play this game? Or like KeyToPlay doing everytime - IP Ban?

Each of us is angel only with one wing and we can fly only embracing each other.

Sorry for my bad english, i'm from Ukraine)

Originally posted by Dezeere

European only?
    what about Ukraine and Russia? Can these countries play this game? Or like KeyToPlay doing everytime - IP Ban?

Yes unfortunaly they cannot play :(

• DezeereDezeere Member UncommonPosts: 34

WHY!?!?!?

Hm, and what about using proxy servers? That will do? ))))

Each of us is angel only with one wing and we can fly only embracing each other.

Sorry for my bad english, i'm from Ukraine)

• bobfishbobfish Member UncommonPosts: 1,679

Wouldn't mind a key to try this, though I don't have an irc client installed atm.

• paulrgodpaulrgod Member UncommonPosts: 240

Would really like a key for this - Went to #ysonline on Quakenet and FeralLoki is NEVER there despite being logged in.

You can ask for keys and you get other people trying to SELL them to you.

PM'd FeralLoki here and not even recieved a response - why offer keys to people if your not actually prepared to even respond to requests.

• sazabisazabi Member UncommonPosts: 389
    Originally posted by FeralLoki

Originally posted by Dezeere

European only?

Yes unfortunaly they cannot play :(

wtf i thought ukraina is part of europe lol.

as for russia... i never figured them out tbh. they always participate in european tourneys while

they are clearly not in europe. they arent in asia too however, so i guess some side has to put them under their wing : <

• krisoooookrisooooo Member Posts: 124

I am from Bulgaria and i saw it listed in the forums so it works for me :P Please send one to [email protected] , thanks!

• cyanhidecyanhide Member Posts: 141

Belgium here ,if any keys availible pls send one to [email protected]

thanks in advance

• tedbeckstedbecks Member UncommonPosts: 4

im from uk and if any1 have a key  that they cant use than plz could u foard it to [email protected] thnx

• SephzSephz Member Posts: 37

I'm from Holland, if anyone have any keys available, please send one to [email protected]

Thanks in advance  :)

• SmikisSmikis Member UncommonPosts: 1,045

trailer is sad.. an blabla presents an historic mmo .. and then slaps 10 years old japanese anime girl on a top.. and then second one.. shit you must be 10 years old to play that crap

• AldogoAldogo Member Posts: 30

Hope you have some keys left... Im from sweden so

[email protected]

• eight675309eight675309 Member Posts: 246

Dude, this is the original Y's.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8aZHyZyJV_s&feature=related

• drkldrkl Member Posts: 38
    Originally posted by eight675309

Dude, this is the original Y's.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8aZHyZyJV_s&feature=related

I think he was refering to the "YS Origin" as being the "original game" , I honestly don't think that there are that many people that played the original game made in 1988.

And to answer your question Umbral... it's free to play so just download, install and play the game after the closed beta is finished to make up your mind.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MiucZ4gg9A4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcP1BVZWaOU