Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Today is just an ominus day...I dunno...something is going to happen..

TealaTeala Member RarePosts: 7,627

Anyone else have this feeling about today?  I woke up and I can't seem to shake this feeling that something bad is going to happen today.    If not today, then within the next 48hrs.   Trust me...something is going to happen.   Watch and see.

Comments

• declaredemerdeclaredemer Member Posts: 2,698

I feel great.  The start of Spring Break, but I already had my Spring Break in Mexico.

You know, I am confident and optimistic... because I think the "regular" American is going to be forced to participate, once again, in their own institutions and in setting the direction for the country.

I trust the first ten names in the phone book more than the faculty at Harvard.  It is not a populist argument.  The worry is that regular people will not have enough time and money to sustain us anymore:  our foreign policies, wars, bail-outs, and so forth.  Crushing them is not the wisest thing I have seen.  But, Oh, well.

TRANSLATION:  When the "regular" people take-away enough of their own rights and feel (a) safe and (b) the savior of civilization; and lose enough of their (1) homes, (2) jobs, and (3) money... the likelihood is that they will demand RESPONSIBLE, FAIR, HONEST, PRO-AMERICAN, PRO-CONSTITUTION governance.  

Call me an optimist.

• WolfenprideWolfenpride Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,988
    Originally posted by Teala

Anyone else have this feeling about today?  I woke up and I can't seem to shake this feeling that something bad is going to happen today.    If not today, then within the next 48hrs.   Trust me...something is going to happen.   Watch and see.

BSG will have a horrible ending? :P

• saniceksanicek Member UncommonPosts: 368

I hope not, it's my trip to NY and Niagaras this weekend, no next 48 hours please. In fact, wait with anything ominous until the end of next week when I'm leaving for good, will you.

Subscribtions: EVE, SWTOR WOW, WAR, DDO, VG, AOC, COV, FFXI, GW, RFO, Aion
    +plenty of F2P, betas, trials

Female Dwarf player: WOW, VG, WAR, DDO
    Due to the recent economic crisis and spending cuts the light at the end of the tunnel was turned off. Sincerely, God.

• TealaTeala Member RarePosts: 7,627
    Originally posted by Wolfenpride

BSG will have a horrible ending? :P

OMG that is it!   I have to work tonight so I'll have to DVR it.  :(    Like I said before, it will no doubt disappoint us because they will just have everyone killed by that blackhole.   Watch.  

Originally posted by sanicek

I hope not, it's my trip to NY and Niagaras this weekend, no next 48 hours please. In fact, wait with anything ominous until the end of next week when I'm leaving for good, will you.

Leaving for good?  What do you mean?

• DraenorDraenor Member UncommonPosts: 7,918

Well I mean...saying that something bad will happen within the next 48 hours is like saying that you're going to eat in the next 48 hours...

Your argument is like a two legged dog with an eating disorder...weak and unbalanced.

• saniceksanicek Member UncommonPosts: 368

Originally posted by sanicek

Leaving for good?  What do you mean?

I don't live in US, was just here for few months on business, so whatever nasty surprises gonna happen please wait one more week :)

Subscribtions: EVE, SWTOR WOW, WAR, DDO, VG, AOC, COV, FFXI, GW, RFO, Aion
    +plenty of F2P, betas, trials

Female Dwarf player: WOW, VG, WAR, DDO
    Due to the recent economic crisis and spending cuts the light at the end of the tunnel was turned off. Sincerely, God.

Ahhh...OK.   I am not sure that the bad thing is going to happen in the US or Canada...I just have this feeling.    Weird I know...but something is going to happen.    Stay close to the news.    Keep an eye on it for the next 48hrs.   

• ZindaihasZindaihas Member UncommonPosts: 3,662

Today when I opened a new box a cereal, I ripped the bag too much and cereal flew everywhere.  Then my cat ran up thinking it was cat food and stuck his nose in it.  I was so mad, I wanted to throw the box across the room.  I bet that's what you sensed.

Nah...this is something bigger.   I dunno what...but it will be something that will be big.

• declaredemerdeclaredemer Member Posts: 2,698

Nah...this is something bigger.   I dunno what...but it will be something that will be big.

Stop scaring me.

• ElikalElikal Member UncommonPosts: 7,912

It is 1371 days, 0 hours, 26 minutes and 33 seconds until something REAL bad happens.

People don't ask questions to get answers - they ask questions to show how smart they are. - Dogbert

• devilisciousdeviliscious Member UncommonPosts: 4,359

I had the same feeling today Teala.. maybe it is just womans intuition... I don't know if it is going to be that soon.. but I started having these same feelings 3 days before 9/11.  Hopefully it won't be that bad. But I know exactly what you are talking about, that feeling in the pit of your stomach, like it is in the air itself. I had it before my sisters car accident as well...  I actually called and checked on my family members today because of it.

Originally posted by deviliscious

I had the same feeling today Teala.. maybe it is just womans intuition... I don't know if it is going to be that soon.. but I started having these same feelings 3 days before 9/11.  Hopefully it won't be that bad. But I know exactly what you are talking about, that feeling in the pit of your stomach, like it is in the air itself. I had it before my sisters car accident as well...  I actually called and checked on my family members today because of it.

Well if you two are right, I'm going to have to go out and get a woman of my own just to give me a heads up every time something big is about to happen.

Seriously though, I hope you're wrong.  I don't want to see something awful happen.

Edit: Oops, I accidently omitted the "up" after "heads".  It was just a typo I swear.  Fixed now though.

• dlooneydlooney Member Posts: 306

Anyone else want to see that movie Know1ng?

Yea...I dunno, but I have this feeling - it happens sometimes.   I can't seem to shake it.   Maybe something bad is going to happen to me.   Who knows.  I just know something is going to happen.   ::sigh::

• MandarrMandarr Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 300

www.dhs.gov/xinfoshare/programs/Copy_of_press_release_0046.shtm

Current threat level is at yellow, but perhaps we should bump it up to orange?  Heh.

This website is a safe haven for trolls and haters. I'm done with this pathetic site.

Yea...I dunno, but I have this feeling - it happens sometimes.   I can't seem to shake it.   Maybe something bad is going to happen to me.   Who knows.  I just know something is going to happen.   ::sigh::

I have always had these feelings as well, but don;t like to discuss them .. I dunno I kinda felt like if I tried to ignore them maybe whatever was going to happen would just go away. I know that sounds silly, but with how terrible and strong these feelings are you certainly don;t want to be feeling them, and if something bad does happen I don;t want to know about it. I wish they would just go away, it isn;t like there is anything we can do to stop whatever from happening. For me it is just torture having them at all.

• CactusmanXCactusmanX Member Posts: 2,218

If something bad does happen, depending on your definition of bad, it would be purely coincidence, so if there is an earth quake or something don't go gloating that you have magic powers or some such, it is just an irrational feeling you have pertaining to something else that happened to coincide with some bigger event.

Don't you worry little buddy. You're dealing with a man of honor. However, honor requires a higher percentage of profit

Originally posted by CactusmanX

If something bad does happen, depending on your definition of bad, it would be purely coincidence, so if there is an earth quake or something don't go gloating that you have magic powers or some such, it is just an irrational feeling you have pertaining to something else that happened to coincide with some bigger event.

men... sheesh.. You think women want bad things to happen so we can walk around gloating about them?! There will be no gloating if something bad happens.  So much you do not understand about women .. It may be a built in defense mechanism, if nothing more than to  help us cope. I know I sure as hell do not want to have these feelings, I am sure Teala doesn;t want them either. More of  curse than a blessing. There are so many things science has yet to explain, this just happens to be one of them.  My mother has the same thing happen to her.. Females seem to understand it, I am not sure why more males do not. I am sure there have to be men that have this happen, surely this is not limited to one gender.

I would love to see in my lifetime a better scientific explanation of this, and have been looking into this for years. There are just somethings we have not yet come to understand, like the psychic link between twins.. though many tests have shown this phenomenon exists we can not yet explain it.  Until then no, it should not just be passed off as " irrational feelings"  it is just an "unknown" .

Just because something is unknown does not mean it does not exist, we just have to reach the level of technology and science to better understand it.

• LostnThoughtLostnThought Member Posts: 10

I am a man but I know what you two mean! I can actually see the future...as it becomes the present. It is so crazy!!!

/endsarcasim

Easy to love, hard to forget.

Originally posted by LostnThought

I am a man but I know what you two mean! I can actually see the future...as it becomes the present. It is so crazy!!!

/endsarcasim

silly boys  No one is saying they can tell the future here ... people are built with senses.. sight, hearing, taste, smell... how do we know we do not have more? being able to sense something is not saying you " have magic powers" lol.

This has not been proven either way, and there is evidence that suggests there are more senses we do not fully understand.  quit being afraid of the unknown.. just because you do not understand it does not mean we will not have a better understanding of it in the future, I hope that we do come to that level of  science where we can better detect, and understand these things in mylifetime. Though I know that is hoping for a lot consdiering it was not until modern times that we even started studying womens health issues. Womens health is still in the dark ages compared to mens health. LOL!

Originally posted by Mandarr

Current threat level is at yellow, but perhaps we should bump it up to orange?  Heh.

We need a new warning system for this.  Right now we stand at a two girl alert.  If another female jumps in and says she's been having premonitions of impending doom, then we'll raise the level to a three girl alert.  At that point, someone will have to send out an advisory to start stocking up on supplies.  At this point, I would just suggest everyone make sure they have plenty of fresh water and new batteries for their flashlights.

Oh and stay close to the radio.  It will issue instructions as conditions warrant.

• MandarrMandarr Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 300
    Originally posted by Zindaihas

Originally posted by Mandarr

We need a new warning system for this.  Right now we stand at a two girl alert.  If another female jumps in and says she's been having premonitions of impending doom, then we'll raise the level to a three girl alert.  At that point, someone will have to send out an advisory to start stocking up on supplies.  At this point, I would just suggest everyone make sure they have plenty of fresh water and new batteries for their flashlights.

Oh and stay close to the radio.  It will issue instructions as conditions warrant.

Heh.  Perhaps all this has to do with the recent "Zombie's Ahead" road signs all over the country?  If so I'm screwed.  My names not Bill, Francis, Louis or Zoe and I can't run too fast either lol.

This website is a safe haven for trolls and haters. I'm done with this pathetic site.

• IlliusIllius Member UncommonPosts: 4,142

Zindaihas... dude... lmao... Good thing you write this stuff down because it's profound, I'm telling you.

Anyways, I'm just having a bit of fun with it all.  Personally I think it's neat to have some sort of extra sensory perseption and I don't care if it has been confirmed by science or not.  Life needs mystery otherwise it's too damn dull... and comedy/humor.

No required quests! And if I decide I want to be an assassin-cartographer-dancer-pastry chef who lives only to stalk and kill interior decorators, then that's who I want to be, even if it takes me four years to max all the skills and everyone else thinks I'm freaking nuts. -Madimorga-