Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

aion question

abyss610abyss610 Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 1,131

playin on korean retail atm can we make moer than 1 race? pretty sure its a no on the same server atleast but can't seem to figure out tryin out opposite faction on a different server

Comments

• kithekithe Member UncommonPosts: 111

Interesting question. I myself is wondering if I should try the korean retail or wait out the EU release. From what I understood you should be able to have characters from both factions on one account. But as there isn't an english patch for the korean client just the chinese OBT client I figure it's a trial and error process to figure out how. :/

• abyss610abyss610 Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 1,131

thats interesting about the chinese obt hopefully some one will rip the english text from the cbt and we can patch it in the korean like we did for cabal before we had an english version of the game i played on the japanese server and patched in the english text from the eur verion (couldn't play eur was ip blocked but japan wasn't)

• RictisRictis Member UncommonPosts: 1,300
    Originally posted by abyss610

playin on korean retail atm can we make moer than 1 race? pretty sure its a no on the same server atleast but can't seem to figure out tryin out opposite faction on a different server

I want to start off by saying this is purely a guestimate I do not currently play Aion in any form. However with my experiance in pvp MMO's in the past. Figguring that Aion does have a pvp aspect to it, You should be able to make a different race on different servers. However I dont think you will be able to make a different race on the same server your on.

Example:

If your on server A and have chosen to play Elyos or Eylos ( I forget how its spelled) then you wont be able to make an Asmodonian. But if you go to server B you should be able to. I dont think they will limit you to one race per account, that would make alot of people very unhappy. thats my 2 cents

ok was able to make a character on a different server of opposite faction, seems alot must be full and wasn't letting me make them on the otehr ones had to go through till i found one it let me..lol

Originally posted by kithe

Interesting question. I myself is wondering if I should try the korean retail or wait out the EU release. From what I understood you should be able to have characters from both factions on one account. But as there isn't an english patch for the korean client just the chinese OBT client I figure it's a trial and error process to figure out how. :/

i know i'm having alot of fun playing it even if i can't read the quests >.< lvling would be alot faster if i could. not that i'm in a hurry to lvl i like taking my time anyway. but there is alot of stuff i'm missing by not knowing what they're saying, specially when you get your wings/class quest. was alot of cut scenes and a lil movie that seemed to explain the lore and what happend.

• stayontargetstayontarget Member RarePosts: 6,519

The main quest that you must do are the lvl9 class/wing quest, The lvl20 stigma quest, and the lvl25 abyss quest. The rest you don't have to do but some do give good items and exp.

Note: by doing quest you can get bonus buffs / titles (there are 50 of them). You can only activate one at a time (they work like passive buffs) and most go to stat increases or higher phy / mag damage.

Velika: City of Wheels: Among the mortal races, the humans were the only one that never built cities or great empires; a curse laid upon them by their creator, Gidd, forced them to wander as nomads for twenty centuries...