Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Large Agency in Global Agenda seeking intelligent players

rhadamant518rhadamant518 Member Posts: 18

Hey all!

I'm the agency leader for Veneratio. We are a budding gaming community, but we have been around as a guild for many years. We are in Global Agenda as one of the only really active groups. We scrimmage multiple times a week and organize large events. If you are mature, intelligent, actively playing, easy to get along with and are interested in joining (and maybe even getting into alpha with us) let us know. Either hop on our ventrilo at 208.100.1.163 port 3944 or message me on our forums at vinguild.com

Please contact  -Nem- (Levi) or Foxbnot (Melody) about membership.

Hope to see you there!

Edit: We'll be able to get you into the alpha, but we are looking for people interested in us as a gaming community and not just a free pass to alpha.

Comments

• ViN-NemViN-Nem Member Posts: 6

hello guys just want to stop in and say hi. ill be working with rhad for the recruitment process

• centrik91centrik91 Member Posts: 175

Great group of people to play with for any game!  Been having a lot fun chilling with them in ventrilo. 

• h4lth4lt Member Posts: 11

Great guys with alot of experience in other games!  A lot of fun to talk to in vent. 

• Mystik86Mystik86 Member CommonPosts: 380

I wouldn't mind joining you guys. I'm looking for a mature gaming community that has a game they're playing actively.

• Slashed316Slashed316 Member UncommonPosts: 151

Veneratio is a guild with players of all skill levels too, some are crazy good while others are lets just say not. I love playing against most of them as its usually good competition.

• ViN-NemViN-Nem Member Posts: 6

hop on vent some time

• Zypher04Zypher04 Member Posts: 5

Just don't listen to me, I'm what you call a cynic... everyone else is awesome.

• rhadamant518rhadamant518 Member Posts: 18

We're still looking to bring more folks in. Let me know if it interests you, or better yet let our recruit officer Nem know. He is often available during the day EST time.