Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

im playing it since 1 month, any question ?

2»

Comments

• zarzuzarzu Member Posts: 126

in eq1 enchanters had a spell that did exactly that, it transformed you into the nearest static object, pretty hilarious. wasn't much of a hide possibility though as you could still tab the name.

• Rayx0rRayx0r Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 2,902

Just wanted to thank you for the replies.  PvP sounds a lot like Lineage 2 so Im sure I'll enjoy it

“"If you want a picture of the future, imagine a robot foot stomping on a human face -- forever."
  • neosurfeurneosurfeur Member UncommonPosts: 193

Originally posted by Rayx0r
    Just wanted to thank you for the replies.  PvP sounds a lot like Lineage 2 so Im sure I'll enjoy it

Noprobs, yes if you like ( like me lineage 2 its best pvp part) you will love Aion and maybe more since you wont loose time on some aspect that making the gameplay heavy in lineage 2, Aion is more softy on the time/level an other points.

Updates: im starting to made a basic pages showing video, now im looking for a big connection host with a lot of giguabytes in upload and download to put all my video. If you have somes ideas let me know , i could pay for the hosting this isnt the problem at all.

• stayontargetstayontarget Member RarePosts: 6,519

Some of the mobs can be a real challange. There are mobs that are inviso and walking around the map is like walking through a mine field.  They only appear after they hit you.  Some will lower your acc, and you will swing and miss for the next 10sec (hate those mobs). Others will spin you 180 deg, stun you for 5 sec, then crit hit you from the back.

If you like pve that is :D

Velika: City of Wheels: Among the mortal races, the humans were the only one that never built cities or great empires; a curse laid upon them by their creator, Gidd, forced them to wander as nomads for twenty centuries...

Originally posted by stayontarget
    Some of the mobs can be a real challange. There are mobs that are inviso and walking around the map is like walking through a mine field.  They only appear after they hit you.  Some will lower your acc, and you will swing and miss for the next 10sec (hate those mobs). Others will spin you 180 deg, stun you for 5 sec, then crit hit you from the back.
    If you like pve that is :D

I have actually encountered only some mob who was hiding themself after the first hit, its pretty annoying. But if your a sorcerer you can cast something on the mob that will made them eat dmg until 5 seconde and that gonna unhide them.

• judex99judex99 Member UncommonPosts: 392
    Originally posted by neosurfeur

im playing it since 1 month in korean, if you have question or want video let me know.( i dont want to loose my time here in explication and showing screenshot ect. Sinc maybe no body interested).

yes i have a question, more than a video i want to know how much text you can find in the game, just saying.

Originally posted by judex99
    yes i have a question, more than a video i want to know how much text you can find in the game, just saying.

What do you mean by that ?

If there many text in the game ? ( not much )

Quest log + interface + a few word in cinematic in game.

• CyntheCynthe Member UncommonPosts: 1,414

Originally posted by judex99

What do you mean by that ?

If there many text in the game ? ( not much )

Quest log + interface + a few word in cinematic in game.

I think he's asking if there are written quests.

It may be a nice way to ask if it's a korean grinder. I hope it isn't because considering we have a whole thread detailing the translation/localization process......

^_^

(,,,)=^__^=(,,,)

It may be a nice way to ask if it's a korean grinder. image I hope it isn't because considering we have a whole thread detailing the translation/localization process......
    ^_^

I hope it isn't because considering we have a whole thread detailing the translation/localization process......

Really ? There a thread detailing ....

Hoooo... well you can grind those quest since its only accepte/quest take a look in your journal and click on the blue link ( those blue link are the location name or mob name, and that gave some information about the place or the mob, maybe like a LITTLE *dont remember the name* I mean the book in warhammer its describe a mini story,of the mob and location...

When you accepte the quest there a way to put them on a traker and that show where the mob is on the map.

• maxnrosymaxnrosy Member Posts: 608

It may be a nice way to ask if it's a korean grinder. I hope it isn't because considering we have a whole thread detailing the translation/localization process......

^_^

I hope it isn't because considering we have a whole thread detailing the translation/localization process......

Hoooo... well you can grind those quest since its only accepte/quest take a look in your journal and click on the blue link ( those blue link are the location name or mob name, and that gave some information about the place or the mob, maybe like a LITTLE *dont remember the name* I mean the book in warhammer its describe a mini story,of the mob and location...

When you accepte the quest there a way to put them on a traker and that show where the mob is on the map.

Holy crap if that is the case even us non korean speaking/reading players can actually enjoy the game

Watching Fanbois drop their soap in a prison full of desperate men.

• khutch6khutch6 Member Posts: 18
    Originally posted by maxnrosy

^_^

Holy crap if that is the case even us non korean speaking/reading players can actually enjoy the game

Thats exactly what I said in my other post - I can't read a lick of Korean and still completed my Asmodian Daeva quest in ~30 minutes. The game is VERY easy to figure out!!

• DarkPonyDarkPony Member Posts: 5,566

Thanks very much, Neo. You cleared a lot up for me in this thread. You are very helpfull <3