Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Skill numbers of Darkfall Online

ronssonronsson Member UncommonPosts: 20

SO.

I have been trying to assess what DFO actually delivers for a few days. I don't want to try it out myself at the moment since a) I have no time b) I hear that only preorders work  and c) they seem to have a lot of bugs making it hard to play at all.

Has anyone tried? Didn't they promise like hundreds of skills? What did they actually deliver? All I hear is "just run around and kill every player you can" and "it is possible to build a settlement". Can anyone here sort things out?

Hugs etc,

Rolf

Comments

• pixeldogmeatpixeldogmeat Member Posts: 441

Hi Rolf,

I haven't had a chance to play Darkfall, since I can't even seem to order the game. From reading the forums its your typical hater mentality, I haven't seen a single thread that talks the game up.

I actually found out about WURM, by being frustrated with DFO and not being able to buy it and check it out. Needless to say, WURM offers everything I was looking for.

I think DFO is going to take a while to level out, it seems like the players are really hammering adventurine and thats got to be a load of pressure.

PLAY WURM ONLINE!! www.wurmonline.com

• SmifhySmifhy Member Posts: 7

Rolf,

It's basically run around and kill everyone, groups ganging up on new players etc..

None of the sandbox stuff seems very deep or rewarding.

I too found Wurm after being disapointed with DF and looking forward to checking it out in more detail.

-S