Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What is your interest role when playing game?

Actually, different role has different advantage, it is hard to say which is good and which is not good, but depends on yourself, if you like this one, then it is the good one. There are usually 4 kinds of roles for almost all RPG, for example, warrior, mage, knight, priest, I believe that the warrior is the most popular cause it is stand for power, strength, and so on, so i like the warrior very much, i will play warrior when i choose a game to play, and i found others also like the warrior too, but the priest is very rare, maybe we can create some other races besides those 4, like soldier, commandor and so on, because it will be boring if there are only 4 kinds of roles.

Welcome To Play
Aurora Blade

A cute, Free FOREVER Webgame!

Comments

• buuoobuuoo Member Posts: 4

warrior is always my taste

• csthaocsthao Member UncommonPosts: 1,121

scout-ranger

• NiikolasNiikolas Member Posts: 7

I generally always get sucked into playing a ranger/bowman in the begining but due to my sinister needs i switch over the rouge class.

From Soho down to Brighton I must have played em' all.

• masteryoyoymasteryoyoy Member Posts: 9

woa.. nice to heard that.. usually i play the character of a warrior high in vitality and high in defence and good for pvp.. hahaha... XD

• BakoryoBakoryo Member UncommonPosts: 469

Ranger has always been my cup of tea.

But i also prefer playing a support-class of any sort.

I've never really liked warriors in games, for some reason it seems that developers are trying to make them "tanks" even though there are other classes for that usually. (Paladins?) Personally when i hear "warrior" I see a guy with little to no clothes and a sword in his hand ready to charge and doesn't care about what will happen.

The speed of the mole and the power of steel is my weapon

• Master_RazorMaster_Razor Member Posts: 226

First post was painful to read...

While in real life, I love the thought of sword fighting, in games I generally prefer ranged combat. So I tend to pick a class where I can kill my opponent before they can reach me.

I also enjoy tanking.

• mcaddictmcaddict Member UncommonPosts: 18

I like priest, with kind soul! Noble healer xD

• superninja42superninja42 Member Posts: 11

I tend to play utility classes or straight healers.  I like being a support character and a healer is always needed at some point.

This is my sig... nice huh? :P

• LordTyrielLordTyriel Member Posts: 10

Usually Evil if there is a class thats Evil, or Dark either one.

I also like Buffer and Healer. Can't deny I like to help people.

If I can't be one of those I just be a Mage Class or Holy Class.

• emikochanemikochan Member UncommonPosts: 290

I used to be rogue all the way, though i play support rogue with most points in stealth/disarming etc(Neverwinter nights, then dungeons and dragons pnp) but soon I discovered how fun mages where (shadowrun pnp, Anarchy online, phantasy star online, WoW etc etc) , to have control over the chaotic forces of the elements, shadows, the arcane.

I love support classes, healing , protecting, buffing etc, though i need a mage/rogue alt for when something needs to die.

It's all about control for me, I hate feeling helpless when I roleplay ^_^

• KingKaioKingKaio Member Posts: 48

Warrior or Knight

I like to deal damage

• luosaiiluosaii Member Posts: 3

Priest, which i choose when playing wow LOL

• LynxJSALynxJSA Member RarePosts: 3,332

Scout/Ranger

-- Whammy - a 64x64 miniRPG 
    RPG Quiz - can you get all 25 right? 
    FPS Quiz - how well do you know your shooters?  
  • lm8darklm8dark Member Posts: 281

i still go for archers/rangers. kill them before they come near.

• PistasyoPistasyo Member Posts: 8

Yup archers kick @$$

• Glazer17Glazer17 Member Posts: 6

Variety is fun!  I play all sorts of classes, but usually I'm playing as the dude with teh sword and shield, or some sort of mage class.

Check out the Sentinels of the New World, a roleplaying guild for Guild Wars!

http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Guild:Sentinels_Of_The_New_World

• JGMIIIJGMIII Member Posts: 1,282

I enjoy heavy armored Tanks.

Even in sandbox games with no classes I make a heavy armor character then kinda mix things up later on.

Even in Eve I first started as a Heavy armor, close combat character LOL! 

Playing: EvE, Ryzom

I do love archers.. but I'm currently starting to have a change of heart. Melee axe also rocks.

• Shiva_ShadowShiva_Shadow Member Posts: 216

<is clearly odd person out>

I prefer mages, and am clearly in the minority there ^^.

There is just something oh so very fun about lobbing down a little death and destruction from the unforgiving heavens that is certain to put a smile on my face.  Barring that, as most games so very rarely make a mage class truly worth playing outside of being a healer, than I go with the flow and pick up the bow so I can imagine shooting the bad guys in their crotches, <when they have them>.

Originally posted by Shiva_Shadow

<is clearly odd person out>
    I prefer mages, and am clearly in the minority there ^^.
    There is just something oh so very fun about lobbing down a little death and destruction from the unforgiving heavens that is certain to put a smile on my face.  Barring that, as most games so very rarely make a mage class truly worth playing outside of being a healer, than I go with the flow and pick up the bow so I can imagine shooting the bad guys in their crotches, <when they have them>.

I also like mages especially the high damage and the AoE. But in some games, mages are very brittle. at least archers have some evasion to rely on.

• WheldWheld Member Posts: 1

MMORPG = Mostly Men Online Role Playing Girls  -- ignaccount

wise man once said, " I'll stop stabbing when you stop screaming!"

• TinjelTinjel Member Posts: 24

I've always loved the role of mage...though I prefer the destructive types.

• LynxJSALynxJSA Member RarePosts: 3,332
    Originally posted by csthao

scout-ranger

Same here. I like playing characters that are relatively weak in direct combat but that have tools to allow me to use initiative and strategy to win a battle.

-- Whammy - a 64x64 miniRPG 
    RPG Quiz - can you get all 25 right? 
    FPS Quiz - how well do you know your shooters?  
  • CracKxPoTCracKxPoT Member Posts: 6

Wizzard/mage type classes are my favourite because they are one of the hardest classes to play which means you cannot lose concentration because easy death, also the high dmg factor is appealing.

• KaylaLunaKaylaLuna Member Posts: 19

I usually end up playing either a magic user or healer.  And in MMO's I always play a support class.