Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Graphics Card question

i

Cant hang with the Big Dawgs? Then dont show up at all.

Comments

• Deliriumz1Deliriumz1 Member Posts: 48

Make sure you've got the latest drivers of ATI, and find some tweakguides or something. I dont use ATI anymore for the simple reason --> They're really good graphics cards, but it takes a lot of tweaking usually before u get the desired result. with me anyway.

Other than that, since I dont use ATI anymore, cant help u , sorry.

image/img_achievements/ed585160f30432c2f840a58f396656f2.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

• vatolocox3vatolocox3 Member Posts: 3

thank u

• Capn23Capn23 Member Posts: 1,529

How do these threads end up in the Role Playing section?

seriously.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Guys! I'm hopelessly lost in a mountain of mole hills! Them damn moles!

• vatolocox3vatolocox3 Member Posts: 3

cuz they do, and if u dont like it well dont respond to it.....d..........u..........m.........b............

• Capn23Capn23 Member Posts: 1,529
    Originally posted by vatolocox3

cuz they do, and if u dont like it well dont respond to it.....d..........u..........m.........b............

lol...buddy...calm down. It's just strange that people see clearly that this is the ROLE PLAYING section and the post stuff like this here. Now it could be totally by mistake...but I'd thing even the General Forums would get more of this random stuff than the Role Playing forums. And usually it's considered trolling when you insult someone's intelligence.

just a heads up.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Guys! I'm hopelessly lost in a mountain of mole hills! Them damn moles!