Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Darkfall is like a turd that won't flush.

2»

Comments

• NasirJNasirJ Member UncommonPosts: 164
    Originally posted by maskedweasel

The whole reason Darkfall exists is because of Aventurine.  Aventurine has put a cap on the amount of players allowed to play.  This isn't a big money making scheme to them. Obviously they can afford to only let a limited amount of players get in and play.. they're probably already making money, and there are at least twice as many people wanting to get in then are in right now.
    Lest we not forget those players who will probably want to get alt accounts for whatever reason. 
    No other company will take on Darkfall.  In the 8 odd years darkfall was in creation how many sandbox MMOs have been created?  In all this time only 1 definitive Sandbox MMO since Darkfall has been announced that I've heard of and thats Mortal Online. 
    Darkfall is great for what it is, and all these bugs are to be expected for an indy developer with minimal staff.  They aren't trying to compete with 4M subs, or 100K subs.  Right now they're just trying to work with their limited 10K subs.  Take that into consideration -- this game is shaping up to be exactly as successful as Aventurine is allowing it to be.

Well as successful as AV is allowing will be the downfall. I think its as successful as they are capable of handling. And VG was sandbox my friend, show me the definition of sandbox. Nowhere does it say full loot pvp.

A smart company would have had all this handled after 8 years of preperation. Now they cant support the 10k people they have in the server or whatever tiny number it is.

And if they could afford to only let this limited amount of players in then they should really upgrade the login servers, because from what I see the players that have paid for this game cant even get in.

• ErevusErevus Member UncommonPosts: 135
    Originally posted by Zeblade

Originally posted by erevus

*eats popcorn & drinks cola*
    Let the war begin
    You trolls are so funny.

A little late to the party huh? You post this on page 3? You were wrong though.. your not funny.

Oh common you can do better than that !!

Only 1 line ??

Bomb bomb bomb bomb

"Human beings make life so interesting. Do you know, that in a universe so full of wonders, they have managed to invent boredom. (Death)”
    ― Terry Pratchett,

This discussion has been closed.