Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I want my money back. What a ripoff.

yourheadyourhead Member Posts: 78

Imagine a game that is Alterac Valley (with horrible graphics, first 1980ish first person view and equally horrible dynamics) where everuyone looks the same and one-buttons everyone else in a gigantic zerg fest. Pretty bad right? Well that's this garbage game foisted on a tiny pie slice of the nerd-raged community and you have darkfall!
The average age is 10 years old...typically angry FAILURES FROM OTHER GOOD GAMES WHO ARE ENDLESSLY SEARCHING for a game where they can play out their need to dominate other players and engage in childish antics on a regular basis.

Have fun kids.
I want my money back from this scammer greek garbage company. Indy? Please...that's a term used to make excuses for a rip off.
<Mod edit: locked; trolling>

Comments

• LocklainLocklain Member Posts: 2,154

You have no one to blame but yourself.  All of the information that a person would have needed to make a logical purchase was right under their nose.

It's a Jeep thing. . .
    _______
    |___image|
    \_______/
    = image||||||image =
    |X| \*........*/ |X|
    |X|_________|X|
    You wouldn't understand
  • Shin-RaShin-Ra Member Posts: 82

I know what you mean about searching. I feel theres something missing in my life as I dont have an mmo to play *cry 

I hope Aion is good, if not i'll have to wait for the new final fantasy x

• khartman2005khartman2005 Member Posts: 477

Yourhead, you had all the warnings from many of us that this game was crap and yet you still bought it. You ever heard the phrase "Buyer Beware"?

• Ebonix00Ebonix00 Member Posts: 57

Meh, rip off for you maybe.  I'm enjoying the game even though I was a victim of the "childish" antics... lol @ nerd herds jumping in front of you while you fight a mob.

Anyway, graphics worse then alterac valley? Yeah keep dreaming.. Dynamics? Bad? What you smoking and can I have some? Animations? Yeah they're pretty bad.

I think you just got butt hurt by someone in-game so you're raging. Welcome to Darkfall.

• SXRchosen1SXRchosen1 Member Posts: 179

this post is pure nerd rage

he just another guy that keeps getting ganked and whines about hes being riped of because he cant fight back...

go '"qq" somewhere else and let people enjoy the game

http://acominos.evony.com <- if your bored at work :)

• yourheadyourhead Member Posts: 78
    Originally posted by SXRchosen1

he just another guy that keeps getting ganked and whines about hes being riped of because he cant fight back...

Yeah I see the game is sooooo good you're here arguing it's mets instead of playing. Methinks me smells a fraud.

Originally posted by yourhead

Originally posted by Ebonix00

Meh, rip off for you maybe.  I'm enjoying the game even though I was a victim of the "childish" antics... lol @ nerd herds jumping in front of you while you fight a mob.
    Anyway, graphics worse then alterac valley? Yeah keep dreaming.. Dynamics? Bad? What you smoking and can I have some? Animations? Yeah they're pretty bad.
    I think you just got butt hurt by someone in-game so you're raging. Welcome to Darkfall.

"Buthurt" ? RaGING? No that's you fighting in this forum to substantiate a loser game you bought that you JUST WONT ADMIT SUCKS because you and the other fanbois waited 5 years like morons  LOL! LOL! LOL!

I just pawned my account off on a dude who insisted he wanted to check it out. I GOT MY MONEY BACK!

Have fun standing around in darkfall looking at the same sceney everywhere you go and having nothing to do. LOL what a shmuck.

Yeah us "fanboys" waited 5 years for it  because we knew we would like the game.  You picked up the game in the first week of release and you didn't even know what you were getting yourself into.. lol yeah us fanboys definatly look like the morons here.

I'll have fun watching the scenery while you sit near the starter zone getting your ass handed to you for the next 29 days of your free month cause we all know you aint pawn shit. "LOL what a shmuck".

• BorkotronBorkotron Member Posts: 282

I hate saying this but:

Obvious troll is obvious

So how's 6th grade treating you guys?  LOL! LOL LOL!!!!!!!!

/thread

• beaverzbeaverz Member Posts: 660

The df forums are great, jsut when I though a that aoc was gonna have a crown for most idiotic blind fanbase, df comes and sets a new standard.

With such a account system I dont see how anyone can consider aventurine a half decent mmo making company.

I'm not a no life that sits in front of his computer all day long, I'm an intern that sits in front of his computer all day long.

• egotripegotrip Member Posts: 875

Yeah I see the game is sooooo good you're here arguing it's mets instead of playing. Methinks me smells a fraud.

Because im at work you fucking moron.

Get back to work and stop posting in MMORPG forum !!!

Your supervisor 

Iiii-iiiiiit's.... me!!! *Hooray*

• egotripegotrip Member Posts: 875

Because im at work you fucking moron.

Get back to work and stop posting in MMOrpg forum !!!!!

Your supervisor

EDIT:lol double post FTW

Iiii-iiiiiit's.... me!!! *Hooray*

• VapiantVapiant Member Posts: 56

Another guy angry about something and he creates a fight ... all of you act stupid and after that you won't admid, that  you made a mistake, because of the silly thing called pride.

Come on dude's, you don't have to write all the problems you got, not when you solve 'em you self xD

Cheer up and Have Fun plzz - Rune :D

There's always I chance for something new and exciting to happen, so I can always wait until tomorrow.

• MwajiMwaji Member Posts: 229

"Buthurt" ? RaGING? No that's you fighting in this forum to substantiate a loser game you bought that you JUST WONT ADMIT SUCKS because you and the other fanbois waited 5 years like morons  LOL! LOL! LOL!

I just pawned my account off on a dude who insisted he wanted to check it out. I GOT MY MONEY BACK!

Have fun standing around in darkfall looking at the same sceney everywhere you go and having nothing to do. LOL what a shmuck.

Yeah us "fanboys" waited 5 years for it  because we knew we would like the game.  You picked up the game in the first week of release and you didn't even know what you were getting yourself into.. lol yeah us fanboys definatly look like the morons here.

I'll have fun watching the scenery while you sit near the starter zone getting your ass handed to you for the next 29 days of your free month cause we all know you aint pawn shit. "LOL what a shmuck".

I think some wow players tried it, like on the Beta feeds you see all those guys running away instead of fighting and getting beat to death like school children.  Sort of a rude awakening for carebears to readjust to, it sort of makes them feel like the one security guard  unlucky enough to get trapped in a prison riot. But I am sure after being physically assaulted enough they will learn their place. Just remember to keep  telling yourself it will be over soon and the pain is all in your head.

• beaverzbeaverz Member Posts: 660

It is undenyable that the scenery looks like what you get in the worst F2P asiangrinds.

I'm not a no life that sits in front of his computer all day long, I'm an intern that sits in front of his computer all day long.

• Vroengard89Vroengard89 Member Posts: 24

fail troll is fail

• BluekidBluekid Member Posts: 46

OMG.

Surely not.

Never saw this coming.

No luck OP, perhaps you should read these forums before you purchase in future.

• SpeedhaakSpeedhaak Member UncommonPosts: 296

The guy who created this thread is obviously challenged on many levels, one being his apparant inability to converse in a civilized tone and his great penant for irony when you consider one of his gripes was the childishness of the game - yet here you are spamming the forums with the most God-awful English skills and slang that makes you look, appear and come across as a simpleton. Biological age of 36? Dear God...

Log off, power down your PC and have a beer. Relax.

• jimsmith08jimsmith08 Member Posts: 1,039
    Originally posted by Mwaji

I think some wow players tried it, like on the Beta feeds you see all those guys running away instead of fighting and getting beat to death like school children.  Sort of a rude awakening for carebears to readjust to, it sort of makes them feel like the one security guard  unlucky enough to get trapped in a prison riot. But I am sure after being physically assaulted enough they will learn their place. Just remember to keep  telling yourself it will be over soon and the pain is all in your head.

LOL I think you to get outside and breath some fresh air for once...christ. Angry at the world much?

This discussion has been closed.