Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mabinogi - Accessing it from Europe ?

keslerikesleri Member Posts: 127

Well if anyone finds a way just feel free to share it :)

Comments

• AtrusVAtrusV Member UncommonPosts: 305

I also want to know it.

It's not fair that they allow you to download the game and then, after some hours, you can't play because you are not playing from north-america

I hope that the explanation about the stupid agreement in the contract signed by Nexon it's true

PS: Does anyone know a way to use a north-american proxy for this game?

• nitrouzzznitrouzzz Member Posts: 10

Ive heard there are ways to bypass the European IP forbidding, but who cares? you would get banned soon afterwards anyway, they are not so dumb. all we can do is wait until Mabinogi arrives to europe...

• phatpeteyphatpetey Member Posts: 323

Oke I'll tell you what to do, but remind this is butNexon can ban you while doing this. So after you read this the guide.

You will need to download Hotspot Shield, Mabinogi. Hotspot Shield is a free program and it's 100% legal. It's original goal is to make sure you are completly safe when going online on a hotspot. But when this program is activated it gives you a american IP aswell and that is what we want!

Ok run Hotspot shield, then run mabinogi and you're able to play. No lag.

• FtotheAFtotheA Member Posts: 1

It used to work for me, but now it doesn't anymore Does anyone know why?

• lywingginglywingging Member Posts: 9

Dont waste your time with the hotsheild its not going to work for long, they will clock on, just wait for the europe version to come out most likely early 2011

• NonderyonNonderyon Member UncommonPosts: 189

Agreed,or 2020 or so...forget about mabinogi,they are not want us to play,so better find another game...

• VikeyevVikeyev Member Posts: 12

LoL Wait 11years? are u bloody mad?...

might as well just pick another game of the list becouse after 11 years i douth this game will even be played by others.

everything dies after a while even this game will

Home is where the Heart is.

• ReaganoReagano Member Posts: 1

And after a year, a shining light comes the sky, relieving you from your problems.

Cause i found a way to convert your IP adress to an North-American adress :P oke listen these things must you do.

I Guarantee you that this works i tryed it out myself today :D!

Method C:

This method was recommended by Bakuryu, walkthrough written by Himako

Foreword by me:

DO THIS BEFORE YOU DOWNLOAD!

Sign-up for an aol e-mail account.

Let's say your new e-mail is [email protected]

When you get up to the last stage, your screen name is thisthing

Don't sign up using the AOL software. They will ask you about billing etc.

/end foreword

---------------------------------------------------------------------

This is is short explaination on how to make a "Home Network under location" part when useing aol 9.0VR or later.

1. On the AOL Sign On screen, click the Connect Options button.

2. Click the Advanced Broadband Settings link.

3. Click the Continue button.

4. Click the Add a Broadband profile link. (Its in the top left corner of the Broadband tab you have to click on the drop-down menu that will be just under the sentence You are currently editing settings for.

5. In the Profile Name: box, type "Mabinogi" or something like it so you remeber what profile this is, then click the Add button.

6. Abit further down you have the Connection Type click on the drop-down menu to open it, then select "Home Network" option by clicking it.

7. Click the Save button.

8. Now when you are back at the Sign on screen you just have to change the

Connection: drop-down menu to your profile "Mabinogi"

Now all you have to do is logon to your aol account and you will have a american ip to run mabinogi with .

~By Himako

This guide isn't mine,credit goes to Martabak of Mabiguru Fansite

Do know u wont be able to purchase items from the cash shops, your bank account cant be changed to another country :S!

• BizkitNLBizkitNL Member RarePosts: 2,546

The AOL method worked for me, but then, one morning, I woke up and laughed at myself for going through all that for the game. It's really not worth the hassle.

It might be for you, obviously. Who knows. Try it.

• SaetiaBelleSaetiaBelle Member UncommonPosts: 53
    edited April 2020

Mmm

Post edited by SaetiaBelle on
    Hey, Belle here. Full time mom of 3. Married to Dwayne. Moved to the US some years ago. Love it! 
    "Forget the unwritten, uncollected works of the poet
    You never were." - a song lyric from Saetia, my fave band in the world.