Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is it only me that wants to play as a Battle/Assassin Droid?

I'm making this poll because I'm curious if I'm the only one that would like to play as a Battle/Assassin Droid.

Think HK47 from the KotOR games.

Comments

• hanshotfirsthanshotfirst Member UncommonPosts: 712

I'd certainly like to play as a droid, whether it's a Battle/Assassin Droid or some kind of variant of R2D2. And I can't think of a single rational reason why anyone would oppose/object to that.

• Darth_OsorDarth_Osor Member Posts: 1,089

I'd make one as an alt just for the coolness factor and for something different.  As a main?  No.

• Jefferson81Jefferson81 Member Posts: 730

68 views but only 9 votes, thats terrible.

Whats wrong with you people?!

• DouhkDouhk Member Posts: 1,019

OPINIONATED STATEMENT: I'd think it'd be awesome playing as a battle droid... then I could talk like this all the time.

image If only SW:TOR could be this epic...

• MykellMykell Member UncommonPosts: 780
    Originally posted by Douhk

OPINIONATED STATEMENT: I'd think it'd be awesome playing as a battle droid... then I could talk like this all the time.

This driod is obviously faulty. He failed to mention killing meatbags. Issue a recall and schedule him for reprogramming.

• minchet456minchet456 Member Posts: 42

Douhk. you officially have the best signature I have ever seen. Funniest shit ever. Im to high to watch it for more than 5 seconds.

• HellsMajestyHellsMajesty Member UncommonPosts: 204

id think droids would be pretty cool but then again id like to play as jabba and have princess leia on a chain but its not gonna happen :P. Nah in all serious its an awesome idea but i really cant see it happenin.

• Tedly224Tedly224 Member Posts: 164

I'd love to make an IG-88 style battle droid, or something that's beefier in appearance. My aim would be to have the droid use a light repeat blaster, vibro pike, and pack a grenade launcher. Forget about stealth or assassin capability - I wanna be a heavy hitter droid.

I doubt the game designers will have what I want at game launch with all the interest being focused on Jedi, but what the hey.