Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Who remembers?

EronakisEronakis Member UncommonPosts: 2,248

Who remebers the late 90's underwater legos? If they have those in this game I will def play!

The Aqua Sharks

Aquanaughts

Aqua Raiders

Oh yeah, good times back then!

Comments

• metalhead980metalhead980 Member Posts: 2,658

LOL! thats oldschool.

Im keeping one eye on this game.

I just hope its not some kiddie focused mmo.

Would be awesome to have a lego sandbox to play in.

PLaying: EvE, Ryzom

Waiting For: Earthrise, Perpetuum

• DarwaDarwa Member UncommonPosts: 2,181
    Originally posted by metalhead980

LOL! thats oldschool.
    Im keeping one eye on this game.
    I just hope its not some kiddie focused mmo.

Oldschool?

lol

Not quite

• Cypher50Cypher50 Member Posts: 26
    Originally posted by metalhead980

Not an MMO... but look up a game called Blockland. its an unofficial multiplayer lego sandbox

• RocktoberRocktober Member Posts: 118

Ahh, I remember those!  They were pretty neat, but I think it was also around that time that my interest in all of the different settings started to wane.  It seemed like they were just pumping out too many different things and not building them up well enough.  For instance, City, Castle, and Pirates have been around for a long while, and they get lots of new sets.  However, you have these underwater sets come out, they get a few different groups (Aquasharks, etc) and then seem like they get abandoned.  Same thing with all of those space groups that come out.  The Iceplanet group seemed to be the last one that was really built up (ie, they had a base, several smaller sets, and a large ship).  After them you had those weird robot guys, and maybe some others..  Eh, it's been so long I can't really remember!

------------------------------------------------------------
    You can't win - if you strike me down I shall respawn more powerful than you could possibly imagine!