Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My Over 1000 Post Smiley War Thread

191011121315»

Comments

• IlliusIllius Member UncommonPosts: 4,142

well nuts to that then.

No required quests! And if I decide I want to be an assassin-cartographer-dancer-pastry chef who lives only to stalk and kill interior decorators, then that's who I want to be, even if it takes me four years to max all the skills and everyone else thinks I'm freaking nuts. -Madimorga-

• hvc801hvc801 Member Posts: 987
    Originally posted by Illius

well nuts to that then.

lolol. literally.

What if Paul Revere was like the boy who cried wolf....?

Originally posted by Hazmal

What does he say when people ask what he did? "My mommy was irking me yo - I wanted to keep pwning nubs on my xbox, so I roughed her up with a hardshell. That is just how I roll."

• TealaTeala Member RarePosts: 7,627

Look at these cool emoticons I am making....

Have a few more I will be adding.   

Cool huh!   I'm getting good at this.   Wish I had a way to animate them...omg that would rock.

I think there is a guide to making .gif smileys.  Have a look see around the web or just google it and I'm sure you'll come upon at least a half dozen.  Might not be very easy or simple but hey, if it's not at least a bit difficult it's probably not worth doing

No required quests! And if I decide I want to be an assassin-cartographer-dancer-pastry chef who lives only to stalk and kill interior decorators, then that's who I want to be, even if it takes me four years to max all the skills and everyone else thinks I'm freaking nuts. -Madimorga-

Originally posted by Teala

Look at these cool emoticons I am making....

Have a few more I will be adding.   

Cool huh!   I'm getting good at this.   Wish I had a way to animate them...omg that would rock.

So thaaats what all these new little emoticons are about.. I've been seeing them all over Off-Topic forum and wanted to just break out in one thread asking you about them... But here seems to be more reasonable to say, nice job, cool emoticons.

What does he say when people ask what he did? "My mommy was irking me yo - I wanted to keep pwning nubs on my xbox, so I roughed her up with a hardshell. That is just how I roll."

Yea...just messing around - need new ones, the ones around here are just blah...so I made some new ones.  Also learned how to animate them as well.  Cool huh.

Do you draw those yourself or are you just animating existing material of your choice?

Actually Ifound this really cool anime one and used it to model mine.   Cool huh?    I make all the animation ones - way coolness huh?

I've got a few more I am going to make.  

Thats neat.  I would like to know how to obtain these cool anime skillz

Just puttin' up some fresh spam...

Your spam is weak...  You need more training.

Sorry Master Illius.  Will you be willing to train?

btw, I've got her on my side!

(Her shirt says spam btw)

I'd "FRAK" her as teala would say... I would fill up her spam box... :smirk::

woo... liberty spikes! 

As for the rest of her... I dunno, she needs to give me a few turns to get a better look.

Your spam, greatly improved, has become.

::puts hands together and bows::

Thank you sensai

Since this is a smiley war thread I was wondering why they haven't upgraded some of the smileys here.  They don't have to be massive upgrades just mage them .gif's and give them small movements like the ones titled "wow" or "praise" or even nutjob.  Perhaps they could go over and borrow some from the VNBoards.

• AnimotionAnimotion Member UncommonPosts: 4

Zooted eyes 

• killoverkillover Member Posts: 13

"Having a smoking section in a resturant is like having a peeing section in a swiming pool"-Unknown

"There''s a time and a place for everything, and it''s called college." - Chef

awesome job

Originally posted by hvc801

Sorry Master Illius.  Will you be willing to train?

btw, I've got her on my side!
    (Her shirt says spam btw)

I'd "FRAK" her as teala would say... I would fill up her spam box... :smirk::

U R so frakking terrible!  I luv it!   Muah!

You know it!!

• IsturiIsturi Member Posts: 1,509

Is this the ONE were I say "I WIN " also??? Heehee....

• tupaistupais Member Posts: 9

this aint spam just spamming.. need 5 posts... xD

• wardog250wardog250 Member Posts: 249

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use. - Galileo Galilei