Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

This why i dont play for couple of months maybe never:(

EvasiaEvasia Member Posts: 2,827

http://forums.darkfallonline.com/showthread.php?t=150029

This guy is telling the truth.

And about his name is the most stupid ive ever hear there are players with heaven in there name but he cant take a name he have for 8 years HELLMOOB its refused:(

Stupid aventurine bah:(

Games played:AC1-Darktide'99-2000-AC2-Darktide/dawnsong2003-2005,Lineage2-2005-2006 and now Darkfall-2009.....
In between WoW few months AoC few months and some f2p also all very short few weeks.

Comments

• tombear81tombear81 Member Posts: 810

I beieve that person posts on here... maybe he will respond.

I like the way that the one incident pushes him over the edge to admit the game is shitty though. Odd thing to have a massive crank about but meh... 

• jimsmith08jimsmith08 Member Posts: 1,039

all that writing to get insulted by l33t teenagers who are hugely offended by the "pay to play beta" part.

• heartlessheartless Member UncommonPosts: 4,993

I can understand the guy's frustration. Not only does he have to deal with that limited order crap but also has to endure the various other obstacles caused by Aventurine's incompetence. Incompetence which they always blame on someone else.

• damian7damian7 Member Posts: 4,449

for some reason, everyone seems to think this game will be populated with mature, intelligent people, and not a bunch of angst-ridden megalomaniacal basement dwellers and kids.

not sure why

could we please get correspondent writers and moderators, on the eve forum at mmorpg.com, who are well-versed on eve-online and aren't just passersby pushing buttons? pretty please?

Originally posted by heartless

I can understand the guy's frustration. Not only does he have to deal with that limited order crap but also has to endure the various other obstacles caused by Aventurine's incompetence. Incompetence which they always blame on someone else.

and they will continue to so do, until people aren't waiting in long line for endless hours, in the hopes of beta testing this game.  let's not fool ourselves, even the website says it's a beta test still.

and everyone that just can't wait, that has to just play this GAME cuz it's the game they've waited years for (idiot drama queens) -- they're the ones supporting the concept of paying for an incomplete game AGAIN.

and every release that's halff-assed like this, and the "oh i can't wait any longer for a game like this" drama queens buy and buy and buy -- that's another release that shows the gaming companies that it's ALRIGHT to do half assed released because idiots will flock in droves to pay-to-play beta... AGAIN!

could we please get correspondent writers and moderators, on the eve forum at mmorpg.com, who are well-versed on eve-online and aren't just passersby pushing buttons? pretty please?

• EvasiaEvasia Member Posts: 2,827
    Originally posted by damian7

Originally posted by heartless

and they will continue to so do, until people aren't waiting in long line for endless hours, in the hopes of beta testing this game.  let's not fool ourselves, even the website says it's a beta test still.

and everyone that just can't wait, that has to just play this GAME cuz it's the game they've waited years for (idiot drama queens) -- they're the ones supporting the concept of paying for an incomplete game AGAIN.

and every release that's halff-assed like this, and the "oh i can't wait any longer for a game like this" drama queens buy and buy and buy -- that's another release that shows the gaming companies that it's ALRIGHT to do half assed released because idiots will flock in droves to pay-to-play beta... AGAIN!

The amount that flock to pay for this so called launched game(its beta 100%) is so low its even a joke.

Common 8k players WTF thats must be world record of failor for a launch where 355k register on there forum and here over 120k+ post so it seems a huge fanbase for small indie company and still only have 1 server with 8k players hahaha.

And anybody who come with shit like they slowly wanne grow bigger is bullshit they already announced back in 2003 they where ready for CLANBETA, in 2005 they where ready again in 2007 GAME WAS ALMOST FINISHED TO BE RELEASED WTF they have been LYING ALL THAT TIME.

Games played:AC1-Darktide'99-2000-AC2-Darktide/dawnsong2003-2005,Lineage2-2005-2006 and now Darkfall-2009.....
    In between WoW few months AoC few months and some f2p also all very short few weeks.

• SkuddSkudd Member Posts: 129

for some reason, everyone seems to think this game will be populated with mature, intelligent people, and not a bunch of angst-ridden megalomaniacal basement dwellers and kids.
    not sure why

Not really iam quite certain it will be populated buy "preteen epeen flexing elitest jerks who want to show off their l33t skillz and prove to everyone they are hardcore and not carebare wootz!!" 

The mature crowd really dosent have anything to prove. They'll be comfortable playing a game like Hello Kitty Online if they like it. 

"It is my opinion, that my opinions are always right"

• nikoliathnikoliath Member UncommonPosts: 1,154
    Originally posted by Skudd

not sure why

Not really iam quite certain it will be populated buy "preteen epeen flexing elitest jerks who want to show off their l33t skillz and prove to everyone they are hardcore and not carebare wootz!!" 

The mature crowd really dosent have anything to prove. They'll be comfortable playing a game like Hello Kitty Online if they like it. 

Unlike this thread being populated by elitist "mature" know it alls, convincing themselves that they are somehow enlightened by not playing.

• altairzqaltairzq Member Posts: 3,811

The replies are a shining example of Darkfall's community... "tl;dr stfu, gtfo"... waht a bunch of despicable people.

• JupstoJupsto Member UncommonPosts: 2,075

is it wrong that i have no sympathy for murderherd member?

I agree with what he said which in a nutshell is aventurine customer service sucks, really really hard.

My blog: image

• BenthonBenthon Member Posts: 2,069

That guy is awesome. I like how he wrapped his anger around his post.

BTW The Darkfall cesspool is worse then WoW general forums.

He who keeps his cool best wins.

Originally posted by nikoliath

not sure why

Unlike this thread being populated by elitist "mature" know it alls, convincing themselves that they are somehow enlightened by not playing.

i work 12 hour shifts; when i get home to play a GAME, i play it to unwind and have fun.  i don't set my alarm clock to wake me up to go on POS runs in eve.  I don't spend night after night grinding the same old boring raid 50 times+ in wow.  i play games on my time and to have fun.

if i want a bunch of rabid-foaming mouth tards e-peening, i'll hang out with goonswarm.  AT THE LEAST, they have the sense to know that  if you're going to talk smack, do it whether you win or lose.  if you're going to make fun of yourself, do it whether you win or lose.

maybe the mature crowd is simply tired of listening to the same old boring epeening that we've seen/heard/read for the past decade +?

sure, there will be a mature crowd in any game, and if you look, you might find it... but this sort of game, it doesn't lend itself to the mature crowd.  it really doesn't.  and the childish/immature way the game itself is being handled, not to mention that god-awful account and billing system?  please. 

• ZochZoch Member Posts: 20

I think if there is a problem with the game, it may be the community.

I feel that there are more positive folks than negative, but by reading the forums I'm starting to feel differently.

Come on guys, there are so many "real" things in this world to be pissed off about - I don't think Darkfall is worth the stress for anyone to get upset over. Please remember, it's just a game.

Cheers to you all

• SeytanSeytan Member Posts: 653
    Originally posted by tombear81

I beieve that person posts on here... maybe he will respond.
    I like the way that the one incident pushes him over the edge to admit the game is shitty though. Odd thing to have a massive crank about but meh... 

Actually I gathered from his post he LIKES DF irrespective of the problems he listed. And his post is really a litany of what he experienced and what AV is doing wrong. I really salute this guys persistance, and hope he enjoys playing. Me? No way in hell id have jumped through all those hoops to play but then again ive been there. I have played four MMO's to date and wanted in right away, I think AO was the worst, and funny thing was beta was huge fun, the launch sucked though.

• SeytanSeytan Member Posts: 653

Originally posted by nikoliath

not sure why

i work 12 hour shifts; when i get home to play a GAME, i play it to unwind and have fun.  i don't set my alarm clock to wake me up to go on POS runs in eve.  I don't spend night after night grinding the same old boring raid 50 times+ in wow.  i play games on my time and to have fun.

if i want a bunch of rabid-foaming mouth tards e-peening, i'll hang out with goonswarm.  AT THE LEAST, they have the sense to know that  if you're going to talk smack, do it whether you win or lose.  if you're going to make fun of yourself, do it whether you win or lose.

maybe the mature crowd is simply tired of listening to the same old boring epeening that we've seen/heard/read for the past decade +?

sure, there will be a mature crowd in any game, and if you look, you might find it... but this sort of game, it doesn't lend itself to the mature crowd.  it really doesn't.  and the childish/immature way the game itself is being handled, not to mention that god-awful account and billing system?  please. 

HEH! I attended all of one raid in WOW.

• xpiherxpiher Member UncommonPosts: 3,310

You guys do know that international banking is part of the reason why transactions are failing right? Same thing happened in AoC, and will happen for most games that don't have an American devision for billing. Not saying thats what happened here, but its probably one of the reason.

Oh and fuk murderherd, they are elietest PvP grifing noobs in every game they play. They were the HOGG equlivant on the Cimmeria in AoC hanging out in FotD killing lvl 30s with their lvl 80s and then running away when 80s showed up.

Games:
    Currently playing:Nothing
    Will play: Darkfall: Unholy Wars
    Past games:
    Guild Wars 2 - Xpiher Duminous
    Xpiher's GW2
    GW 1 - Xpiher Duminous
    Darkfall - Xpiher Duminous (NA) retired
    AoC - Xpiher (Tyranny) retired
    Warhammer - Xpiher

Originally posted by xpiher

You guys do know that international banking is part of the reason why transactions are failing right? Same thing happened in AoC, and will happen for most games that don't have an American devision for billing. Not saying thats what happened here, but its probably one of the reason.

Oh and fuk murderherd, they are elietest PvP grifing noobs in every game they play. They were the HOGG equlivant on the Cimmeria in AoC hanging out in FotD killing lvl 30s with their lvl 80s and then running away when 80s showed up.

weird... i never had any problems with a ccp charge (iceland much?) even before they had any American anythings... and those charges still go thru as from iceland.  so um, since there's no issues for people with an indie mmorpg company like ccp... why would that be an actual logical reason for av?

no, seriously, HOW EXACTLY is international banking an issue for THIS company but not for CCP? 

hey, i heard that the moonenites (from aqua teen hunger force) are hacking av's billing and accounting system and that's the real reason there's so many problems.  <<< makes as much sense.

weird... i never had any problems with a ccp charge (iceland much?) even before they had any American anythings... and those charges still go thru as from iceland.  so um, since there's no issues for people with an indie mmorpg company like ccp... why would that be an actual logical reason for av?

no, seriously, HOW EXACTLY is international banking an issue for THIS company but not for CCP? 

hey, i heard that the moonenites (from aqua teen hunger force) are hacking av's billing and accounting system and that's the real reason there's so many problems.  <<< makes as much sense.

Some credit card compaines refuse to do biz with compaines that outsouce their billing to some countries. For instance, certain Visa card providers refuse to allow you to buy a American Airlines ticket online because they outsource their bill department through Pakistan (a guildy of mine I think complained about this). AoC had similar issues with some credit card providers when people tried to sub because their billing partner had their accounts hacked (someone on the AoC fourms actually had their card stolen, but the problem was resolved without incident.) I think some people had similar issues with WAR, although they were able to "force" authorize.

So no, not every company will experience this, particularly companies ho have everything done in country. However, other will have this issue. It all depandant on the card companies policy, and who the billing partner is. 

Now you know and knowing is half the battle. GOOOO JOE!

Games:
    Past games:
    Xpiher's GW2
    GW 1 - Xpiher Duminous
    Warhammer - Xpiher

• cmgangrelcmgangrel Member UncommonPosts: 152

Unfortuantely, the RATIO of people having these card issues is stupidly high, and proves that there *is* a distinct issue with the billing system, either directly with Adventurines order system OR via their collection side.

Some credit card compaines refuse to do biz with compaines that outsouce their billing to some countries. For instance, certain Visa card providers refuse to allow you to buy a American Airlines ticket online because they outsource their bill department through Pakistan (a guildy of mine I think complained about this). AoC had similar issues with some credit card providers when people tried to sub because their billing partner had their accounts hacked (someone on the AoC fourms actually had their card stolen, but the problem was resolved without incident.) I think some people had similar issues with WAR, although they were able to "force" authorize.

So no, not every company will experience this, particularly companies ho have everything done in country. However, other will have this issue. It all depandant on the card companies policy, and who the billing partner is. 

you're right, but unfortunately, made up foolish reasonings for things not working for AV is the norm, not well-informed reasonings.  it's just incredible the hundreds of thousands of accounts that went thru on those other games... yet no webpages lagged out, no problems creating accounts, no problems with billing.

but but but, there really were bazillions of problems with those games, just like with av.

please.

you're right, but unfortunately, made up foolish reasonings for things not working for AV is the norm, not well-informed reasonings.  it's just incredible the hundreds of thousands of accounts that went thru on those other games... yet no webpages lagged out, no problems creating accounts, no problems with billing.

but but but, there really were bazillions of problems with those games, just like with av.

please.

Well... those compaines did have similar problems, not as bad as AV's but similar. I think AV's problems are exacerbated by the fact they are a Greek company and are probably working with other compaines operating out of Greece. Ever heard of a company operating out of Greece? Well I know I haven't so its possible that all parties involved are "noobs." Afterall, its not like AV has enough capital to pay for someone with more expereience.  Not saying thats what's happening, although the way billing has been handled I wouldn't be suprised.

Games:
    Past games:
    Xpiher's GW2
    GW 1 - Xpiher Duminous
    Warhammer - Xpiher

please.

Well... those compaines did have similar problems, not as bad as AV's but similar. I think AV's problems are exacerbated by the fact they are a Greek company and are probably working with other compaines operating out of Greece. Ever heard of a company operating out of Greece? Well I know I haven't so its possible that all parties involved are "noobs." Afterall, its not like AV has enough capital to pay for someone with more expereience.  Not saying thats what's happening, although the way billing has been handled I wouldn't be suprised.

of course, because we've heard of millions of companies working out of iceland... oh wait... there's ccp.

stop making excuses, it's ridiculous.

if you want to run a company, you make billing/accounts easy on the customer.  you don't exacerbate the problem by blaming your customers week after week.

are you being paid to make up bizarre excuse after bizarre excuse?

was the whole "hey we're going to sell this game" some last minute thing?  were they not planning on ever selling the game?

please.

please.

of course, because we've heard of millions of companies working out of iceland... oh wait... there's ccp.

if you want to run a company, you make billing/accounts easy on the customer.  you don't exacerbate the problem by blaming your customers week after week.

was the whole "hey we're going to sell this game" some last minute thing?  were they not planning on ever selling the game?

please.

I'm not making excuses for them. You should of just stopped with, your right but some people make up rediculas exucses for the company. I didn't make up a rediculas excuse for them. I stated some facts about international banking and billing and how it can negitively affect some people. But, despite that you said I was making up excuses for them because you didn't have a problem with CCP and EvE.

The other stuff, yea it can be taken as an excuse, but I did say "I'm not saying thats whats happening here" but I wouldn't be suprised if all parties involved are noobs. Being a noob isn't an excuse for shity customer service.

Games:
    Past games:
    Xpiher's GW2
    GW 1 - Xpiher Duminous
    Warhammer - Xpiher

• heartlessheartless Member UncommonPosts: 4,993

please.

please.

I'm not making excuses for them. You should of just stopped with, your right but some people make up rediculas exucses for the company. I didn't make up a rediculas excuse for them. I stated some facts about international banking and billing and how it can negitively affect some people. But, despite that you said I was making up excuses for them because you didn't have a problem with CCP and EvE.

The other stuff, yea it can be taken as an excuse, but I did say "I'm not saying thats whats happening here" but I wouldn't be suprised if all parties involved are noobs. Being a noob isn't an excuse for shity customer service.

You've slightly exaggerated your "facts". Not a lot of people are having problems with international banking especially since AV is using Global Collect as their billing partner, a company with over 15 years of experience in e-commerce across the world.

If anyone can deal with these overabundant international banking problems, that somehow haven't plagued any of my online purchases over the past 10 years, I'm sure that they can.

Lastly, you've been running with this whole "international banking" excuse for the past few days and you keep bringing up that same plane ticket story to support your reasoning. The way I figure is that you've heard one of your guild mates complain about it and assumed it as being the norm. It isn't. While I agree that there may be some problems with international banking, I am almost sure that the numbers of those affected are small in comparison to those affected by Aventurine's incompetence.

• maxnrosymaxnrosy Member Posts: 608

please.

please.

sorry but you are making excuses for them. Paypal. Used by many companies and they could have used it also. Infact the moment they were haveing trouble they should have seeked other sorces likepaypal.

Another reason why i say you are making excuses for them, They did blame the customer for their problems in billing. That is inexusable.

Watching Fanbois drop their soap in a prison full of desperate men.