Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Should I or should i not

Man I ran the hardware test after I bought the game found out i need to update my video card. I was wondering if I should just pay the 270 to update just to play this game. I love final fantasy so I will probally any way ff9 was my favorite. Cause to play any upcoming game ill need to update anyway.But then id have to update my mother board to support the videocard. Fuck I might as well update my whole computer. What do you think?

Comments

• TaruboyTaruboy Member Posts: 84

ya do it all if ya got the money FFXI is the best game ever you wont be mad

---------------------------------------
    Sylph
    48mnk 38thf 36war 35sam 34whm
    30rdm 30blm 25bst

---------------------------------------

• Cyris_LordCyris_Lord Member Posts: 101
    I think you shoiuld, but I think it is better for the PS2, because you do not need to worry about the graphic cards and sound cards.  That is just my opinion.

Kujata
    San d'Oria
    Level 8 Warrior
    Level 8 Red Mage

Brena (Alexander)
    San d'Oria

Level 52 Red Mage
    Level 44 Dragoon
    Level 40 Samurai

• Ramonski7Ramonski7 Member UncommonPosts: 2,662
    Well I would get the card anyway as you will not only be playing THIS game with it. A video card is used to upgrade your PC and getting one helps run ALL apps faster and better.

"Small minds talk about people, average minds talk about events, great minds talk about ideas."

• punkrockpunkrock Member Posts: 1,777
    i say do it. i dont play ff online anymore but it was a good game and very fun. so yes you should do it.

• knives22knives22 Member Posts: 375

If you do upgrade your video card, it would not be the wrong choice since you will most likely be able to play other games that require higher system requirements than FFXI. So yea Like the others said, Go for it.

• PsycosisPsycosis Member Posts: 362

Seeing as everyone else has said what i was going to by saying upgrade to a good card cos u can play lozza differant games on it... I thought i would just make a post laughing at the person who thinks its better for the PS2...

--------------------------------------------
    Was that a thought I just had, or and echo of a thought I was thinking of having?
    Hero Quest II - Development Team/Music Producer
    http://www.soundclick.com/bands/5/cannibalpsycosismusic.htm

Was that a thought I just had, or and echo of a thought I was thinking of having?
    http://www.soundclick.com/wizard-sleeve
    I produce music, DnB, Trance, Metal Fusion, RaP and whatever i feel like. You might like it
    http://www.nexusradio.co.uk - Online radio promoting unsigned artists