Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mmorpg.com horde clan

HypnotoadHypnotoad Member Posts: 138

I remember that Rathma got a clan started up that was gonna run in open beta and i wanna know whether this is still gonna happen?

All glory to the Hypnotoad (monotone voices)

All glory to the Hypnotoad (monotone voices)

Comments

• noobletnooblet Member Posts: 2,274

Yeah it probaly will , or else i'll just make a thread announcing and we can decide an un-offical mmorpg.com horde pvp server.

• SoulkeelSoulkeel Member Posts: 145
         Yea the clan is called The Order of Chaos and as far as I know we will be active durring OB and upon the release. Join all horde players of mmorpg.com we would like as many as we can get.

• JhakhmJhakhm Member UncommonPosts: 114

If OB would hurry up and frickin' start, I'd be glad to join. I'm planning on being an Orc Warrior during OB and an Undead Priest and Gnome Warlock(or mage) in retail.

1337est of teh 1337,
    -Jhak

• MalkavianMalkavian Member UncommonPosts: 2,995

I know quite a few members from MMORPG.com have joined BC's ranks, If you guys need any help let me know.

- Malkavian image

"When you find yourself sinking into Madness, dive" - Malkavian Proverb

- MMORPG.COM Staff -
    Forum Stalker
    [email protected]

"When you find yourself sinking into Madness, dive"

• rathmarathma Member UncommonPosts: 3,786

Yes we are still active.

However, the name Order of Chaos has been taken. We are now called "Legion of Chaos" (close enough).

We are on Central 28 PvP server, you can PM me, my name is "Azeroth".

http://www.OriginNow.com - Official Fanboi

EverQuest II : Level 20 Paladin - Antonia Bayle Server
  • SoulkeelSoulkeel Member Posts: 145
         Hey Rathma i have a char started on there. I have a Troll Shamen by the name of Soulkeel. I hope to see ya on there sometime soon.