Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Are you aware of the new patch having an Auction?

I just read the new updates about the Auction in the Atlantica forums, do you know how it goes?

Need a information, thanks a lot

*** Atlantica Online***Reanemeiko*** Mycenae

('@') Oink!

Comments

• GravargGravarg Member UncommonPosts: 3,424

It works like free league, arena, and others.  In rome at the auction hall there's a guy named Sotheby.  At set times during the day he will hold an auction.  You will see an icon on the right hand side of your screen when there is an auction going.  It lasts for 1 hour, at the end of the hour, highest bidder gets the item.

• vonkeitzvonkeitz Member Posts: 166

yeah i saw it today.. align with community, notes,town, rome ......

i saw it there, when you click it the auction  item will show together of the bidding price same with arena betting if you want to teleport into the certain place so you can participate on arena betting. i would like to try the arena betting but i was in a quest getting the beast trainer

• VishiAnandVishiAnand Member Posts: 239

i also noticed that. its a good addition to the auction system since people will be notified about those auction items. thus givng a better competitive auction price for those items.

• Darkheart00Darkheart00 Member Posts: 521

it is pretty intresting addition stuff like this makes the grind go by, i would like to see some of them added to paid MMOs

• ReanemeikoReanemeiko Member Posts: 183

I see but the auction are just fo those who have plenty of gold... because they are the only one who can afford to bid..

('@') Oink!

• impaktoimpakto Member Posts: 314

to have a lot of gold for the auction, i suggest betting at the arena then go straight to the auction thing hahaha... what time does the auction happen?

Originally posted by impakto

to have a lot of gold for the auction, i suggest betting at the arena then go straight to the auction thing hahaha... what time does the auction happen?

Yeah right. Free league might help also If you get atlantis coin you can also earn from atlantis coin.

('@') Oink!

If you're in need of gold you can go do the arena during the weekdays, auto crafting inbetween (I have level 98 Fishing ).  On the weekends do the same thing, but keep an eye out for the green messages telling you about armies rallying around the world.  The GMs spawn a bunch of bosses and you fight them and get very nice drops,  The armies in north america you can easily make 50 mil in a single occurance.  Other than that, finding a craft that has good profitability on your server (usually fishing is good) and stick with it.  I hardly ever fight anymore, unless it's a guild thing

• elit3gam3relit3gam3r Member Posts: 186

hey i want to try this betting to earn gold but im currently busy in my grinding hahah thats because im still in a low level hope my character will be in the highest level and my target date to make a level is with in this 2 weeks but damn i need some stuff to do how would i do this hahha. i want to try fishing and arena betting i hope i can experience it after im done with my grindings.haha

Luminary: Rise of the GoonZu player

Originally posted by Gravarg

If you're in need of gold you can go do the arena during the weekdays, auto crafting inbetween (I have level 98 Fishing ).  On the weekends do the same thing, but keep an eye out for the green messages telling you about armies rallying around the world.  The GMs spawn a bunch of bosses and you fight them and get very nice drops,  The armies in north america you can easily make 50 mil in a single occurance.  Other than that, finding a craft that has good profitability on your server (usually fishing is good) and stick with it.  I hardly ever fight anymore, unless it's a guild thing

Yeah we go there, and I got Atlantis silver coins and osiris box and a lot more.. I sell it right away to ym sang ok..ahahah.. I earn golds from that..

('@') Oink!

Originally posted by elit3gam3r

hey i want to try this betting to earn gold but im currently busy in my grinding hahah thats because im still in a low level hope my character will be in the highest level and my target date to make a level is with in this 2 weeks but damn i need some stuff to do how would i do this hahha. i want to try fishing and arena betting i hope i can experience it after im done with my grindings.haha

Future Fisherman and Gambler in Training!

Welcome to the money club!  Fishing and arena are my two biggest sources of income.  Neither of them actually require me to fight, but I still do when we do guild dungeons or someone needs help (If I have to do BT quest one more time I'm going to scream lol)

Oh yeah I almost forgot.  Another easy way to make money is to buy the [Beg] skill books for really cheap and then find goncourt and exchange them until they're [Adv].  Almost all [Adv] Skill books are worth more than 50k, some are worht over 1 mil, depending on the time of day and server.  The measly 2000-3000 gold you spend on the [Beg] Books and only 1000 gold you spend on each exchange is very cheap.  It's just rather time consuming.  This is the earliest way I made good money, other than arena.

For those that don't know, Goncourt is a traveling NPC that will exchange skill books (i.e. Flame Sword [Beg]) for 1000 gold.  He will give you either an Ancient Book Box, Medievil Book Box, or Modern Book Box.  Modern Book Boxes will give you a random [Beg] Skill book when used, Medievil will give [Int] Skill Books, and Ancient will give [Adv] Skill Books.  You can get an Ancient Book Box from any type of Skill Book.  If I remember correctly, you can exchange upto 300 skill books a day, resetting at 6am pst.  Also Goncourt will trade those weak Small Experience Books into Regular,  it requires 10 Small and 10k gold to turn them into a Regular.  He also upgrades Regular and so on.  Goncourt is your friend until you get enough money to make good bets on Arena, or have your crafting up high enough.

• Nephilim26Nephilim26 Member Posts: 118

i think having an auction is quite interesting cause you cant just buy the item that you need you can also make a lot of gold through the auction buy and sell that's what it is...