Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Muonline and K2 Corruption /moved

Comments

• tigris67tigris67 Member UncommonPosts: 1,762

Edit: deleted post

Hi! My name is paper. Nerf scissors, rock is fine.
    MMORPG = Mostly Men Online Roleplaying Girls
    http://www.MichaelLuckhardt.com

• greenfairygreenfairy Member Posts: 7
    Originally posted by dhokor1

gmo's forum shut down  >_<, k2 trying to hide the evidence...

it's back now. unstable server it seems.

• Sniperelit3Sniperelit3 Member Posts: 2

this was on the global mu site

Gamers First is clearly in effect with Global MU Online. The game receives constant, close attention, and the MU Masters (the MM’s, Game Masters for Global MU Online) take great pride in listening to their players and responding to their feedback.

the only time the (MM's) come in game is to do a free soul,bless (one of each) give away 2 seconds after that they dissapear never to be heard from.........

i got banned last year for calling a player in game a NOOB the day after they had their maintence i logged in to find i was banned "i asked why" all i got was automated response from them, so i mailed there K2 office i even got automated emails from them also sayin "your email has been forwarded to our customer services department please allow 3-4 working days for a reply"

well its been over a year since i mailed K2 and STILL NO REPLY FROM THEM ?????

http://www.4shared.com/file/90083469/44ffca8f/Gryfus_Pc.html

• jchr1stjchr1st Member UncommonPosts: 3

some minutes ago forums got closed

then ...they deleted the other threat

...now  i can't log into the forums^^

am i the only one? ^__^

• DarKazuyaDarKazuya Member Posts: 8

K2 erased our 3rd topic at GMO Form

my forum acc is banned  xD

And my topic in general spanish was erased too ROFL

• allanoallano Member Posts: 2
    Originally posted by DarKazuya

Who are u there? 

Ka-Chow!

DarKazuya at forums... Tanath0s at game.

Originally posted by Jefftan

Guys, help spread or list out all possible sites for publication of this scandal
    e.g. MUHQ.com
    etc etc

ok  :)

http://www.muhq.com/forums/K2-works-hacker-Bk4hyon-t647364.html&pid=3555036#entry3555036

• Djinn07Djinn07 Member Posts: 6
    Originally posted by Waterlily

For the love of god stop making accounts. It's obvious no one cares here or someone nicer than me would have replied.

I don´t know much about this forum but I thought that the people in this forum would be abit more undrrstandable than this. Note the fact that we are paying customers and we do not get what K2 promise us, infact if you look at the beginning of their time running the game, we´ve not gotten anything they´ve promised us. So excuse us if we wan´t to make sure that people stay away from K2 Network games.

we must have the full story here so let's tell everything we know.

Kamil (the accused hack user recruited by K2 Network) is a 15-year old Polish kid who lives in London (lacking proof of his location). They knew his age. His payment for the services was solely with items (which cannot be obtained through any legit means) and the reactivation of his banned accounts in game. The K2 employee responsible for this is known as Gryfus. Some time ago some users complained they had their accounts banned after seeing Gryfus in game. No further explanation was ever given.

This is not the first episode of K2 recruiting hackers, selling items and other benefits through unofficial channels and even gifting friends. The first community leader and game master, known as h4ppi, was fired mainly for gifting his in-game friends. More recently another community leader/game master, known as Modi, was caught red-handed bargaining with a Polish hack user knows as Felgr0ve (lacking age information) by a player known as SilverNite who had legit access to corporate emails and exposed Modi to the community. The game master banned both SilverNite's forum/game accounts and blocked his son's access to the game. Perhaps a month before it Modi banned a player known as Mercurys based on friends' information that he was responsible for hacking his forum avatar. after sending a complain to BBB his in-game account was unbanned. Modi was not fired.

K2 Network offers no support to free-to-play users (which is illegal in many countries) and the paid users complain constantly about the quality of the customer support replies, based essentially in copy/paste answers.

• VidiViciVidiVici Member Posts: 1

Pls delete K2 servers from MMORPG.COM  ...

MUONLINE

According to GMO forum users, K2 is low on funds and unhired over 30 people lately. Consider it's not official information and this is not the kind of thing they would tell in public.

Being it true or false information, the exact feeling of being a K2N's customer or sponsor is the same: Being cheated.

• jchr1stjchr1st Member UncommonPosts: 3

Lol!!!

i bet our forums accounts got baned

• GievSojGievSoj Member Posts: 12

Mine's still alive ><

• hilemzeldahilemzelda Member Posts: 14

It's strange, your forum account appears as usual, infact, you have no warns... but if yoy have troubles... I don't like it ^^!. The last time that several users on the forum had problems to loggin, with their accounts without any warn, the forum was hacked xd ... so, will happens again? hopes that no, or maybve the hacker is upset and is acting by his own? ^^!

Is a fact that GMO Forum has several troubleshooting for loggin in xd ... I''ve tried to loggin fm my job but I couldn't n,nu but in home a left the foorum sesion opened and i could posted as usual.  BTW, At the moment I'm writing this, the forum is out ....  lulz!!

It's reporting  a GMO Forum user,  a former Mod  AND Actual Community Lead  ...  Zelda or Hilem, call me as you want ^_^ 

imageimage

Originally posted by hilemzelda

It's strange, your forum account appears as usual, infact, you have no warns... but if yoy have troubles... I don't like it ^^!. The last time that several users on the forum had problems to loggin, with their accounts without any warn, the forum was hacked xd ... so, will happens again? hopes that no, or maybve the hacker is upset and is acting by his own? ^^!

Is a fact that GMO Forum has several troubleshooting for loggin in xd ... I''ve tried to loggin fm my job but I couldn't n,nu but in home a left the foorum sesion opened and i could posted as usual.  BTW, At the moment I'm writing this, the forum is out ....  lulz!!

It's reporting  a GMO Forum user,  a former Mod  AND Actual Community Lead  ...  Zelda or Hilem, call me as you want ^_^ 

edit: servers are extremely unstable. i'm getting DNS and file no found errors on several pages. i can only log in through first page mini login fields. there's no block but the instability is absolutely intentional either for lack of hardware maintenance or sabotage.

Originally posted by greenfairy

Add me to the "silenced" list. I'm getting time-out errors from SQL server. I've just tested it. seems not to be IP blocking. Please someone who is still able to post there tell the community what's going on and send the link to this topic.

if necessary, post also my msn addess: [email protected]

The time has come to tell K2's sponsors what's going to happen to their money.

i can't even "see" the forum right now  [like is was out, actually], but yes, a few hours ago I had the same problem like you.. maybe the IP fm my job was blocked xd ... Woohoooooooo~  one of my fans spreed the love throw me!!!  ^_^

Neh, seriously, the problem isn't only mine or yours, is general...  really, I don't like this ...  

EDIT:

BTW, as a told to Jul11ana and in the second thread opened by Bardial on spanish  section: I didn't report, nor said any word to erase that thread... so, somebody told about it or I dunno... because, as far I know, none of the actual K2 Staff of Forum Admins speak Spanish [just GMO-Modi and GMO-Vali, as far I know.. and none of them has been online in a long time].. unles, they are following threads with similar title and/or, the just follow a link u,u ...

imageimage

I really dont know waths happening with my acc but i cant log in the GMO forum. But  i was reading at normal way when i got an ips problem then i try to refresh the web and i finally saw the GMO forum but i was with my acc log out, them i got the surpruse that our post in GMO in spanish was deleted, and inmediatly i tried to do another one but i cant log in anymore ^^U.

I know you didnt erase our post, i know how you work =)... its obviusly that they want to cover all the evidence. Anyway i made anotherone topic in Muhq forum.

Wathever ... en español,  ya que mi ingles no es muy bueno, yo se que tu no lo hiciste, se como trabajas y esta claro que lo borraron solo por tratarse de ese tema al igual que han borrado los topicos en la seccion general en ingles... mi problema de conexion inicio justo enel momento en que es epost fue borraro asiq ue se muy bien que es mas que simple coinsidencia

I really dont know waths happening with my acc but i cant log in the GMO forum. But  i was reading at normal way when i got an ips problem then i try to refresh the web and i finally saw the GMO forum but i was with my acc log out, them i got the surpruse that our post in GMO in spanish was deleted, and inmediatly i tried to do another one but i cant log in anymore ^^U.

I know you didnt erase our post, i know how you work =)... its obviusly that they want to cover all the evidence. Anyway i made anotherone topic in Muhq forum.

Wathever ... en español,  ya que mi ingles no es muy bueno, yo se que tu no lo hiciste, se como trabajas y esta claro que lo borraron solo por tratarse de ese tema al igual que han borrado los topicos en la seccion general en ingles... mi problema de conexion inicio justo enel momento en que es epost fue borraro asiq ue se muy bien que es mas que simple coinsidencia

Your english isn't sooo bad ^^^^!

The ips problem is the same I had when I tried to login fm my job: I could see the forum but couldn't login, so the problem IS the forum, not the accounts [I could post fm my home, when the sesion is opened since last night], just hopes that this "login problem" is because the massive spam/flame threads/post because the corruption issue / servers unstable, and not a signal of a hacker's attack u,u ; the shoutdown of forum is to cold the people and erase the flame against K2, that's is obvious ^_^, really, the ips/sql problem is the one who worry me, it's a bad signal u_u

Anyway, if after the forum back your account appears as blocked or have any problem, pm here, maybe there is something I could do and/or if I can do any research...

-----------

En español:

Tu inglés no es taaaaaaaaaan malo ^^^^^^!

EL problema con el ips fue el mismo que se me presentó cuando intenté entrar al foro desde la oficina, ya que podía ver el foro pero no iniciar sesión, por tanto, el problema ES el foro y no las cuentas [te recuerdo que pude postear desde mi casa, donde la cuenta esta abierta desde anoche], sólo espero que estos "problemas de inicio de sesión" sea a causa del spam y flame masivo tanto por la inestabilidad de los servidores como por la situación de las acusaciones de corrupción, y no una señal de ataque de algún hacker u,u es obvio que la caída del foro es para calmar a la gente y limpiar el flame contra la gente de K2 ^_^, pero el problema del ips/sql es el que realmente me preocupa, es una mala señal u_u

De cualqueir forma, si cuando el foro regrese tu cuenta aparece como bloqueada o tienes algún problema, envíame un pm aqui, tal vez haya algo que pueda hacer y/o tratar de averiguar que es lo que pasa con ella xd

imageimage

• gaga11gaga11 Member Posts: 4

oh well... website and forum still down, cant even reach it with a proxy

gameservers still not working how they should

usually tuesday theres server maintenance so lets see what happens

Originally posted by gaga11

oh well... website and forum still down, cant even reach it with a proxy
    gameservers still not working how they should

usually tuesday theres server maintenance so lets see what happens

Lulz!!  also the website? ... omg, it's even worst >_< ... 

Let's wait and see...

imageimage

• allanoallano Member Posts: 2

URL was not found. Closing down?

Ka-Chow!

Originally posted by allano

I can't login on GMO Forum =/ I can see the forum but not login in my sesion xd  "URL not found" is teh message I have <.< .... I'm blocked? lulz!!! >_< if that... I've been punish for my sins!! xDDD 

Seriously, I saw this same problem on another forum, obviosly, there is some kind of problem with the back up: too much spam & garbage threads, they are NOT ereasing the great aomunt of threads we have [even the "purgatory" one, when the deleted threads goes]. The solution is: start to delete OLD threads.... and A LOT of them. 

K2 needs to upgrade the pc they're using as a server for the forum =P

imageimage

• Djinn07Djinn07 Member Posts: 6

Originally posted by allano

I can't login on GMO Forum =/ I can see the forum but not login in my sesion xd  "URL not found" is teh message I have <.< .... I'm blocked? lulz!!! >_< if that... I've been punish for my sins!! xDDD 

Seriously, I saw this same problem on another forum, obviosly, there is some kind of problem with the back up: too much spam & garbage threads, they are NOT ereasing the great aomunt of threads we have [even the "purgatory" one, when the deleted threads goes]. The solution is: start to delete OLD threads.... and A LOT of them. 

K2 needs to upgrade the pc they're using as a server for the forum =P

Same with my acc, but when I log in to my second one, it works.