Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I play WoW and GW, does Aion make a good replacement? Iam bored of the two.

tro44_1tro44_1 Member Posts: 1,819

I dont expect it to be as great as WoW, but kinda bored playing the same class over and over doing the same things over and over in WoW (Even tho it was fun at first).

I enjoy the freedom of PvE and PvP that wow has. Does Aion look like it could be a good balanced replacement for WoW. aka a MMO game with both, a good PvE system and a good PvP system, and fun combat gameplay?

Comments

• curiindicuriindi Member Posts: 488

With as little as I know about you, I do think that Aion will be a good choice for you. :)

• Shin-RaShin-Ra Member Posts: 82

I quit wow for Aion  

I quit about 6 months ago as I new i was gonna play Aion so didnt wanna waste any more money 

• ArrianArrian Member Posts: 3

From what I've seen on youtube vids it seems like it's a fun game to play and has a little bit of WoW and GW aspects in it (not sure if that's what you're after--flying, seamless, persistent world, dungeon raids, pvp, arenas, not to mention aerial combats.).  I think it all depends on how the pvp system and class balance come into play.  If the delicate balance between this two is ironed out before release then we may have something here.  A good sign that class balance MAY not be an issue in this game is the fact that of all the pvp vidz I saw, not one player got one-shotted by anyone--++ :)

• khutch6khutch6 Member Posts: 18

I played both WoW and GW, and like Aion better... and I cant even read or speak Korean. Take that as you will