Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Coming back to lineage 2?

92165449216544 Member Posts: 1,904

I am thinking of coming back to lineage 2, but alot of things hold me back from the game. A few are the bots, adena farmers, and the grind. Have they done anything about these problems? I did like the game alot, but some things just make you really hate it at the same time. I had a problem of always making new characters because I was sick of killing the same things over and over and over, the same way every time. I was sick of killing 1000 things with a group just to level.

So can someone tell me what Lineage 2 had to offer that they didnt have 3 months ago? And what they have done about the grind and bots. Thnx alot.

Signaturen-Creator
EQ2 Qeynos Guild- http://www.imperium-arcanum.com

Comments

• SeasonzSeasonz Member Posts: 113

Lol, your just like me. I am thinking about giving up on my Dark Elf because my current training place is creepy [ swamp :P ]. But one of the most popularist bots was just detected / ppl who wer using it wer banned [LinMate] however there is still L2Walker, i am never going to have a clear head towards botters because there are always going to be botters, just one good botter can #@%#%#@ up the economy. But its defintily getting better. In chroncile 2 [ ppl say its coming this december ] the drop rate will be increased and alot of other things will be implemented so thats exciting! If lineage's grind wasent so weird..I think lineage would be the best game ever. But like, all the monsters u can kill give you the same ammount of exp.. so it makes it difficult. Oh well, I'm still playing Lineage, but Im converting to a Human Mystic [ I wana be a necromancer. ]

~~ CURRENT GAME ~~
    Lineage 2
    ------------
    Server: Ericca
    Character: ShadowAeon
    Race: Dark Elven
    Class: Fighter
    ============
    Aim: Sean Ok Thx

====
    lol.
    ====

• 92165449216544 Member Posts: 1,904

Originally posted by Seasonz
    Lol, your just like me. I am thinking about giving up on my Dark Elf because my current training place is creepy [ swamp :P ]. But one of the most popularist bots was just detected / ppl who wer using it wer banned [LinMate] however there is still L2Walker, i am never going to have a clear head towards botters because there are always going to be botters, just one good botter can #@%#%#@ up the economy. But its defintily getting better. In chroncile 2 [ ppl say its coming this december ] the drop rate will be increased and alot of other things will be implemented so thats exciting! If lineage's grind wasent so weird..I think lineage would be the best game ever. But like, all the monsters u can kill give you the same ammount of exp.. so it makes it difficult. Oh well, I'm still playing Lineage, but Im converting to a Human Mystic [ I wana be a necromancer. ] ~~ CURRENT GAME ~~
    Lineage 2
    ------------
    Server: Ericca
    Character: ShadowAeon
    Race: Dark Elven
    Class: Fighter
    ============
    Aim: Sean Ok Thx

Well I think its too late, im going to be playing eq2 in a couple weeks.

EQ2 Qeynos Guild- http://www.imperium-arcanum.com