Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

World of Warcraft: Ulduar Teaser Video

SzarkSzark News ManagerMember Posts: 4,420

Ulduar Teaser VideoBlizzard has released a new teaser video which provides a visual tour of Ulduar, an ancient construction of the Titans, and the newest raid dungeon for World of Warcraft.

Watch the World of Warcraft Ulduar Teaser Video

Comments

• tryklontryklon Member UncommonPosts: 1,370

Yeah, feed breadcrumbs to the addicts, maybe they'll keep paying to raid the same old naxx until this one comes out, so they can have another 7 or 8 months of raiding weekly the same thing.

• qbangy32qbangy32 Member Posts: 681

My old guild prefers to call Naxx the new Kara =).

However Blizzard do an excellent job on their dungeons, they just need to pump out a crap load more of it to keep the endgame guilds happy. Their encounters are enjoyable and not all of them are tank and spank.

I know my old guild is going to lose a good few players after they complete this new instance and farm it for about a month, they know that it will take Blizzard a good while to get anything new out after that, ofc we all know whatever they do get out is highly polished and always brilliant to play, they just never give enough of it out often enough once you reach the end game and I know most of the guys have plenty of lvl 80 alts already, it gets a bit tedious to keep doing that.

Anyway good jon on the dungeon, just please keep on pushing out new stuff on a regular basis.

• RetroMonsterRetroMonster Member Posts: 288

World of Warcraft has always been the same but gets even better when it changes. The only thing that I hate about this new trailer, is that its...well...its just...The old ones are way better. Still pretty EPIC though.

• OzmodanOzmodan Member EpicPosts: 9,726

My level 60's are probably still out there on a server hogging up storage somewhere.  Don't know if I wil ever reactivate them.  This game long ago lost any luster it had for me, even before they did any expansions.  All the expansions were is more of the same.

Problem with their raid instances, the trash respawns, which technically invalidates them as instances, I call them blizzstances myself to make the distinction.

The problem with the encounters they are all done by rote. There is no variation.  Once you do them a few times you can do them in your sleep.  Bosses spawn in the same place, so does all the trash to get to them.  You would think these raid masters that came from EQ raiding would have at least added some innovation to the process.

The really sad thing is they have all this development time in these older instance wasted because no one goes into them anymore.  Just very poor plaining to say the least.

• RetroMonsterRetroMonster Member Posts: 288

Level 60 is a lot of game play time. I think that gaming is taken to the EXTREME  level. Most addicts play for hours on end and sometimes all day and all night. Its an OKAY game though. The first version was way better though.

• wartywarty Member Posts: 461

Obligatary bashful comment because its impossible to understand some people LIKE this game.

Video looks epic, as is usual with Blizz.

Oh gawsh I must be a carebare, liking feature complete lag free polished games eh. Oh noes dont play a game you enjoy its much more fun to hit yourself in the face with a game you literally hate all day that way you can moa on a forum! hooray!

Playing polished, lag free, feature complete games is carebear. Whining about a game you hate but still play is hardcore man!

• Deadman87Deadman87 Member Posts: 253

Sigh. Dungeons, dungeons and more dungeons. Can't Blizzard try to add more gameplay variations instead of dungeons? But I guess 12 million people can't be wrong, so...

It is preferable not to travel with a dead man.

• wartywarty Member Posts: 461
    Originally posted by Deadman87

Sigh. Dungeons, dungeons and more dungeons. Can't Blizzard try to add more gameplay variations instead of dungeons? But I guess 12 million people can't be wrong, so...

What do you mean? Since buying Wrath (bear in mind I couldnt stand most of TBC and quit it) Ive done a wider variety of things both while levelling and at 80 than in all my time before. The dailies are fun and creative (dont like doing dailies as means on grinding but the mechanics are fun) the new instances contain loads of little challenges (its fluff but fluff makes mmos) like rewards for certain more dificult ways of defeating bosses. There are hundreds of event quests through out the year. But millions more are getting to raid now and seemingly enjoying it so I dont know what the problem is ^^

Playing polished, lag free, feature complete games is carebear. Whining about a game you hate but still play is hardcore man!

• I for one am looking forward to patch 3.1.  There are a ton of new content being added and the developers have already said they have the next 3 patches planned out.  From all the videos i'v seen of the bosses it looks like there all really well put together, and the lore for ulduar is great.  Im realy looking forward to seeing what there doing with gilneas (developers said they have huge plans for gilneas in the coming months)

I'v played pirates of the burning sea, warhammer online, eve online, lotr online, and age of conan online. And all i can say is that eventually the same thing happens. I love the game at first and realize that i have finnally found my "wow killer" and than of course they crumble.

Yes wow has a lot of problems, end game does get tedious, and there are problems with pvp, but iv tried the others and ill take those problems over unfinished half hearted attempts at  a wow killer any day.