Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NIGHTMARE to install and set up

2»

Comments

• flood950flood950 Member Posts: 447

No issues for me.  The patching takes a long time and does look like its stuck, for some reason mine was hanging around at 10% forever but, gave it some time and viola, all was well.   Runs really well too, can actually play the game with decent FPS in windowed mode which is nice.

• cult7cult7 Member Posts: 59
    Originally posted by Mrbloodworth

I have not had any of the issues posted here, at all. I downloaded it, installed, patched and was playing hitch free in about an hour.

*shrug*

Same here.

Downloaded ,patched it  in about 2-3 hours with no problems (it shows it is stuck to 10% but actualy it isnt),only to realise i couldnt log in to game.Then i realised i had to subscribe to another site too.10 mins later i was in game doing quests.

Btw the game so far seems to have many quests.Some of them are for solo,some of them need group and some of them need instance.

• DeviateDeviate Member UncommonPosts: 219

WoW WoW WoW WoW WoW WoW.......did I mention WoW?  It's unbelievable you're married and act like a little WoW kid. Gimme! Gimme! Now! Now!

• TaramTaram Member CommonPosts: 1,700

Just a point of fact:

go download 7zip (http://www.7-zip.org/)

It's totally free and will handle not just zip but will also uncompress the following formats:
    ARJ, CAB, CHM, CPIO, DEB, DMG, HFS, ISO, LZH, LZMA, MSI, NSIS, RAR, RPM, UDF, WIM, XAR and Z

Oh.. and it'll compress into the following formats:
    7z, ZIP, GZIP, BZIP2 and TAR

It plugs into your OS flawlessly (even under vista) and runs like a champ.

I swear, people who complain about the compression format chosen for a beta need to do a little research or ask before flaming.

For a free game, this one is top notch. Frankly, it's better than WoW, in my opinion.

"A ship-of-war is the best ambassador." - Oliver Cromwell

• reploidxreploidx Member UncommonPosts: 320

i still have the same winrar from 4 years ago on my computer, it asks if you want to purchase it, you say no and you go about your business.

• MatchuMatchu Member UncommonPosts: 24

Well 2nd time lucky on the download...so away we go

• RaiizenRaiizen Member Posts: 177

only those who truly fail at life have a hard time installing something so simple