Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Where do you get Avatars?

It's hard to find a website that has avatars for this site. Can you help me out?

Don't say anything like "Google.com images and just search up AVATAR" Please dont. I already know about Google.

Comments

• AxumAxum Member Posts: 891

I make my own using photoshop.

If you would like one made just let me know, i have some time to spare anyways.

• RetroMonsterRetroMonster Member Posts: 288
    Originally posted by BRYANBARTLEY

I make my own using photoshop.
    If you would like one made just let me know, i have some time to spare anyways.

I have over 4 years of web design but I dont have photoshop so yeah make me one. Thanks.

• AxumAxum Member Posts: 891

lol anything you want in it specifically?

I.E. Colors

Picture

Theme

Dark/Light feel?

• Man1acMan1ac Member Posts: 1,428

Yea the best way is to make them yourself, but tbh I usually only make my signatures myself.

We're all Geniuses. Most of us just don't know it.

It's true, you make the best by yourself but it's not like I have photoshop.

• AelfinnAelfinn Member Posts: 3,857
    Originally posted by RetroMonster

It's true, you make the best by yourself but it's not like I have photoshop.

Look up the GIMP 2.0

Freeware image editing, I compared it directly to photoshop 2006 a few years back. It doesn't have some of the more ultra advanced tools, but is easier to learn and use overall in my opinion, and still retains pretty much all of the needed functionality. Considering one is kind of um... free, and the other costs ya several hundred bucks...

No man is an island, entire of itself; every man is a piece of the continent, a part of the main. any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind, and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; it tolls for thee.
    Hemingway

Originally posted by BRYANBARTLEY

lol anything you want in it specifically?
    I.E. Colors
    Picture
    Theme
    Dark/Light feel?

Just make it your way.

• DraenorDraenor Member UncommonPosts: 7,918

I think I found mine on google images by accident

Your argument is like a two legged dog with an eating disorder...weak and unbalanced.

Originally posted by Draenor

I think I found mine on google images by accident

Nice. I find mine on a particular website.

• ElikalElikal Member UncommonPosts: 7,912

I draw mine, heh. :3

You can take screenshots and make small square pics from then, as example.

People don't ask questions to get answers - they ask questions to show how smart they are. - Dogbert

• GodliestGodliest Member Posts: 3,486

Somehow managed to stumble on a site where you could make south park characters and then I did one more or less similar to me in real life.