Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

what server

Slasher29Slasher29 Member UncommonPosts: 194

i am a returning player what   is  a good populated server to start on ?

ty

Comments

• SatimasuSatimasu Member UncommonPosts: 900

Any server really. If you happen to choose my server Kujata, let me know. I'll help you out any way I can.

To be the best, you must help each other become the best.
    FFXI Character: Satimasu
    FFXI Server: Valefor
    FFXIV Character: Tamorae Fonteil

• SuplyndmndSuplyndmnd Member Posts: 553

The two i play on are Pandamonium and Bismarck.  I cant say Pandy without some reservation because i think it's one of, if not the lowest, population server but its not too bad.  Bismarck seems overly crowded during japanese prime time (3400) and about right during EU/US prime (about 2k).

If it's a new account and such let me know and I can get you a gold world pass.  I'm hoping to pass a couple out so i can get me an airship (you get one too) for my Mog House. and there are a lot of other goodies to go along with it.

EVE - Sharvala
    FFXI - Shazamalicious
    Guild Wars - Xavier Lucifer & Charlize the Necro
    "Ranged...stuck...tree...15 random words... suck... noob fanboy... I MAKE GUIDE!"

• ErhunErhun Member Posts: 170

I'm installing it on my 360 right now >.> it's weird saying that. But looking for a new server to start over on my old one was way to hard to level on past 37. Might take you up on that Kujata offer I have heard good things about that server.

• Slasher29Slasher29 Member UncommonPosts: 194

its a good server sati  helped me out last night a bit helping me relearn th egame alittle anywas made acat chick thief  was'nt feeling it so i rolled a hume mnk name lastchapter so sati  if u read this shoot me a pearl please tyy

• ErhunErhun Member Posts: 170

My game finally just finished updating so I'm gonna hop on there too. What's your guys char names?

• SatimasuSatimasu Member UncommonPosts: 900

Character name is user name.

To be the best, you must help each other become the best.
    FFXI Character: Satimasu
    FFXI Server: Valefor
    FFXIV Character: Tamorae Fonteil