Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

EVE Online: Apocrypha Feature Page

SzarkSzark News ManagerMember Posts: 4,420

CCP has launched the feature page for Apocrypha, the next major expansion for EVE Online which is scheduled for launch on March 10th.

Wormholes

Appearing randomly throughout New Eden, these gateways to the unknown open up access to thousands of new solar systems, new technology, new resources and deadly new enemies. With the news scanning mechanics, you’ll eventually find these.

Tech3 Strategic Cruisers

Custom build your next ship! New technology found in Wormhole Space allows players to research, manufacture and fly the next generation of cruisers. Thousands of combinations are possible due to the modular subsystem design Tech 3 brings to EVE Online. Entry level into flying a Tech 3 Strategic Cruiser is lower than that of Tech 2 ships. At first we'll be introducing three variations for each of the five modules, with the rest to come Soon (TM).

Read more here.

Comments

• m3tam3ta Member Posts: 59

"newS scanning mechanics"?

What they need is a spellchecker.

• LordmonkusLordmonkus Member Posts: 808

A spell checker wouldn't catch that. The words are spelled properly and so is the grammar.  So ummm yeah, thanks and come again.

• L0k1-L0k1- Member Posts: 240

i like the addition of a queue for your skills. Then you don't have to constantly check when your skill(s) will be trained :)

• LordmonkusLordmonkus Member Posts: 808

Yeah the skill queue is gonna rock for those short hour or 2 skills.

m3ta: Yes, I realize the mistake and so do you but to a spell checker it would be fine.

• FadedbombFadedbomb Member Posts: 2,081

YAY, now I can buy a 6month sub and ONLY have to login once every 3 weeks to set up a new queue, woooo!!!

Wait......I just realised how sad that is :(....I'm paying to not play a game .

The Theory of Conservative Conservation of Ignorant Stupidity:
    Having a different opinion must mean you're a troll.