Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mentor wanted. Can refer me in "refer a friend" program.

divishddivishd Member UncommonPosts: 9

I am about to start LOTRO and would like an experienced mentor and friendly guild that can help me on Landroval.   

I am a new player and I will let you refer me in the refer a friend program to get credit when I buy the game. 

If you this sounds good to you, send me a PM letting me know your class and how you could help out. 

Thanks for reading and see you in game!

Comments

• bassecbassec Member Posts: 37

There is no refer a friend right now. However, feel free to look me up in game for the random question.

• KhrymsonKhrymson Member UncommonPosts: 3,090
    Originally posted by bassec

There is no refer a friend right now. However, feel free to look me up in game for the random question.

Yes there is, regardless of a free-trial being available or not, just put the player in questions email into your friend referal on your account page and it links them to your account.  After they upgrade to full and pay for their first month you get a free month play-time credit.

The friend has to make an account from the referal you send to their email account and use that same account when upgrading as well!

• divishddivishd Member UncommonPosts: 9
    Originally posted by Khrymson

Originally posted by bassec

Yes there is, regardless of a free-trial being available or not, just put the player in questions email into your friend referal on your account page and it links them to your account.  After they upgrade to full and pay for their first month you get a free month play-time credit.

The friend has to make an account from the referal you send to their email account and use that same account when upgrading as well!

Yea, this is accurate to what I have read as well.

• KhrymsonKhrymson Member UncommonPosts: 3,090

Heck, gimmie your email and I'll send ya a friend referal, but I play on Elendilmir!  Don't know if I'll be around for mentor though...the game is too easy now so won't be playing as much anymore after I finish bk.7 stuff!