Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Drakensang!

WaterlilyWaterlily Member UncommonPosts: 3,105

Drakensang is a very good RPG if you are bored of MMO. I tried it through the demo and it's very pleasing and solid to play.

It's slow to play though, meaning the rythm is slow, but that's done on purpose..it's a story that gets told. Which is why I like it.

If you like to relax a bit in a game, I think it's fun to play. I you want instant action and don't like to read the NPC's story, it won't be your thing I believe. I think it's nice.

Demo to try it is here (500MB or so):

www.gamershell.com/download_30504.shtml (English demo)

HD Trailer is here:

www.youtube.com/watch

Anyway, I took some pictures but I can't find them, so I'll link some I saw online. The highest settings have better graphics but it's limited in the demo though.

Comments

• dlooneydlooney Member Posts: 306

Hmm looks like that has pretty good graphics I think I will try, nice find.

• hvc801hvc801 Member Posts: 987
    Originally posted by dlooney

Hmm looks like that has pretty good graphics I think I will try, nice find.

The graphics do look pretty nice.  I will most definitely be looking more into this game. 

Nice find.

What if Paul Revere was like the boy who cried wolf....?

Originally posted by Hazmal

What does he say when people ask what he did? "My mommy was irking me yo - I wanted to keep pwning nubs on my xbox, so I roughed her up with a hardshell. That is just how I roll."

• FerdscuteFerdscute Member Posts: 108

oh wow nice graphics!! i hope this has good story line and gameplay too.. anyone knows what requirements does it asks?

• ScalebaneScalebane Member UncommonPosts: 1,883

Oh! thanks for this, i was just talking today with some friends about how alot of mmo's are becoming mostly just hack n slash games and i was really missing the RPG part of it all, gonna check this out!

"The great thing about human language is that it prevents us from sticking to the matter at hand."
    - Lewis Thomas

• PrecusorPrecusor Member UncommonPosts: 3,589

Looks like NWN2

• WaterlilyWaterlily Member UncommonPosts: 3,105
    Originally posted by Ferdscute

oh wow nice graphics!! i hope this has good story line and gameplay too.. anyone knows what requirements does it asks?

No, but it runs fine on my system on max and I don't really have a top of the line PC. There's a few options like resolution, full screen, high textures, AAx2/x4.

About 8 or so options to choose from. Enough for me, I don't need 200 graphics options.