Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Battleforge Open Beta just started Today

http://www.battleforge.com hurry and grab the Client and Enjoy the Game

Comments

• TeimanTeiman Member Posts: 1,319

Thanks!.. good production values.

How has this pass below my radar?

anyway looks like a weak MMORTS, but could be a good thing for a quick laught.

• ArmorDillianArmorDillian Member UncommonPosts: 275

played this awhile and I can tell you, even after 3 months, the game still crash every now and then.

and there is no fog of war, you see every move your enemy does,

bad bad game, 1/10

• eldanesh117eldanesh117 Member Posts: 141

I heard that Battleforge requires you to go out and buy cards (online or through stores), in order to add to your "army"...

TGWTETIPTNMAITC! -Gary Whitta

• ArmorDillianArmorDillian Member UncommonPosts: 275

you can buy boosters from their website, so yes....

but again,  there is no fog of war,  so there is no tactic ,  you see everything your enemy does.

its all about rush the power nods,  and destroy the power nods from your opponent,...

after 2 games you are so bored you will unistall and never look back

• TeimanTeiman Member Posts: 1,319

I have played this game... till  5:00 am, and is something I rarelly I do...  maybe the last game where I did this was KOTOR or Mass Effect, I forget.  Anyway ...IMPRESIVE QUALITY AND PRODUCTION VALUES, also.. it get everything from Saga and Worldshift, and make it much much much much much much  ^32  better. 

I can recommend this game to everyone that likes Worldshift.  I am unsure about recomending this game to everyone that like Saga, because on this one theres not limited units on the missions, you have a regeneration of mana, and use your mana pool to spawn units. 

Amazing game, well done, I hope is a sucess... I think I will buy lots of boosters packs for this game :-) 

UPDATE:

Horrible lag this weekend, seems the servers can't handle the ammount of openbetaers.