Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Battlestar Galactica, "Someone to watch over me."

WolfenprideWolfenpride Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,988

Anyone watch BSG earlier tonight? Thoughts?

The last few episodes I felt weren't really exciting, but this one had me a bit more on the edge of my seat.

I'm a little disappointed with boomer, but I think we all saw it coming in a way..

I'm still debating with myself whether or not the piano man starbuck played with was her father? Not sure on this one, but the way they displayed it visually seemed to hint at that.

I can't believe theirs only 3 episodes left! They'd better make them count, and they'd better answer alot of unanswered questions XD

edit: Also "All along the Watch Tower" was freaking beautiful on the piano, love that song, and loved Tigh's reaction when he heard it

Comments

• qazymanqazyman Member Posts: 1,785

I agree about this weeks show but thought last week was kinda slow. All that stuff about Baltar.

I think that at least had to be a representation of starbuck's father, and they seem to be trying to get at something about why there is a dead starbuck. I think maybe they where trying to say Starbuck's father would have been one of the 5 if he were alive.

The story about Boomer was great. It left me with such mixed emotions. I applauded her defiance but was really torn when the child died. It's going to be a hell of an ending and a real credit to the Sci-Fi channel.