Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Weekend BETA TEST How sweet it was

THEMANMANTHEMANMAN Member Posts: 46

Im here to talk about how sweet the Weekend Beta test was.  I myself thought it was really cool.  I really love has sweet the graphics looked.  Somethings that I didn't understand was when I left the city to go the exploring area why was I the only one out there?  Something that they could fix is that when your moving you should be able to pan with the cameria.  Other than that it was a sweet test.image

THEMANMAN or Doctor WHo

THEMANMAN or Doctor WHo

Comments

• IndyKnightIndyKnight Member Posts: 31
    I too played in the beta weekend. It definately was very sweet! lag was minimal on 1.5 dsl. graphics really looked good. I too was somewhat disapointed about the lack of other players not being in the same area. At least there was no camping and kill stealing! i would definately like to see more customazation of the characters. image

• exanimoexanimo Member UncommonPosts: 1,301

Originally posted by THEMANMAN

Something that they could fix is that when your moving you should be able to pan with the cameria. 
    THEMANMAN or Doctor WHo

actualy you can

while moving hold down right clic button of mouse , and move mouse to look arround

you can have the same feeling of moving and looking that you have in a normal FPS game

while you press the right clic , left and right keys becomes straf left and right

perfect !

Neo Teo E/W17

• ArlionArlion Member Posts: 32

this weekend sure was sweet, started a new caracther since you could level it from 1 this time, got to lvl 19 with a full set of Hydromancer armour with orange dye.

can't wait for this weekend to come up, to bad their wiping caracthers.

• Blue_DragonBlue_Dragon Member Posts: 32

was it better then wpe? i couldn't join this time:(

• ArlionArlion Member Posts: 32

it was much better, they had done some balance work on some of the caracthers, and added a few cool things.

the guild cloaks from last week where gone and replaced with some really neet long cloaks.

can't wait to test the game again this weekend.

• LegerfinaLegerfina Member Posts: 37

::::08:: Arena thx for this Beta Weekend ::::08::

It was so fun.::::18:: I saw so much soooo beautiful place like snow houses , ice caves.
    as much:
    -weather (snow,rain)
    -so much new mobs
    -there was a lot of others new things , but i forgot now.
    Thx for 1-levels quests and so long beautiful journey from Ascalon to Lion.

This beta event was 2x better than WPE.

I hope there will be more such fun events.

Hello from Underdark.

Hello from Underdark.