Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

They should ACTIVATE ALL accounts and let us play 7 days while they fix billing info problems!!!!

Comments

• JeroKaneJeroKane Member EpicPosts: 6,965

If the OP is a clear representation of the Darkfall playerbase. 

Oh man.... oh man.... 

• looneyozzylooneyozzy Member Posts: 28

I admire his passion. If he used in RL he could do anything.

• SpiroTrisSpiroTris Member Posts: 60
    Originally posted by jordank23

OMFG if you want the best laugh of your life look at his blog from years gone by....clearly clinically obsessed..http://www.mmorpg.com/blogs/ZtyX 

lol he made a couple of good points there but I have to agree... the obsession is not healthy :)

• egotripegotrip Member Posts: 875
    Originally posted by Die_Scream

I actually agree with the OP. They should stop refusing to turn on the billing and opening the servers. They should say screw the so called problems and just open the flood gate.
    ...Nothing bad will happen.

The servers couldn't even handle a "limited release" !!!!! What makes you think that they're equiped adecuately enough to handle a mass flood of  incoming players ??

EDIT:or were you being sarcastic and somehow for the first time i missed it?

Iiii-iiiiiit's.... me!!! *Hooray*

• JasVJasV Member Posts: 36
    Originally posted by Guillermo197

Oh man.... oh man.... 

Neh he's not hardcore enough, he would be playing by now if he was

• BademBadem Member Posts: 830

I have this vision of ZtyX logging into DF after hours of rage to this

FIZZZZZZZ WHIIIIIIIRRRR BANG

and his computer dies a horrible death as the MB overloads frying his HD adn his GFX card gurgles a painful death

man I think he would jsut freaking go SuperNova lol

lol

damn I am freaking evil

hahah

hahaha

• LazzerusLazzerus Member Posts: 99
    Originally posted by JasV

Originally posted by Guillermo197

Oh man.... oh man.... 

Neh he's not hardcore enough, he would be playing by now if he was

LOL, carfull I don't think the poor guys heart can take too much more...pretty sure its about to explode.

My opinion matters to everyone...

• ComanComan Member UncommonPosts: 2,178

http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/thread/225682/page/3

Might actualy be usefull for the OP to read! Not an attampt to flame him, but might be a solution to his problems.

• ZtyXZtyX Member UncommonPosts: 368

DAMN THIS!

I BURNED MY EGGS WHILE BEING IN THIS DEBATE!! NOW I HAD TO EAT BURNT EGGS!.. MY SOUP WAS ALL OVER THE STOVE... DAMN DAMN DAMN!

Burnt soup too..............

Originally posted by ZtyX

DAMN THIS!

I BURNED MY EGGS WHILE BEING IN THIS DEBATE!! NOW I HAD TO EAT BURNT EGGS!.. MY SOUP WAS ALL OVER THE STOVE... DAMN DAMN DAMN!

LOL o no...I think my heart is about to explode now too from all the laughing.  Searisly zytX you cannot be serrious...this is a joke right?

• jordank23jordank23 Member Posts: 95

DAMN THIS!

So lets be honest here your joking right?  Your just acting this way to be funny, cause if your not I am actually concerned for you dude, like going through your life this upset at everything is not the way to live man and I'd suggest help and I'm not being a dick I'm being real and I bet others would agree...but my impression is your doing this for fun attention and there is nothing wrong with that...if your joking..

Played: Shadowbane, UO, PlanetSide, SWG, EQ 2, City of Heros, AO, AoC, Daoc, WOW, lotro, Eve, GW, Tabula, Pirates of the burning sea (yup), Vanguard, Warhammer, Lineage 2

Out of all those I loved Shadow Bane, SWG (it had its issues but those first few months were great) and AO after about 5 months I was in love) RIP..not since then have I loved a MMO...

• BearbonesBearbones Member Posts: 5

I luv mmos and play several. Had 3 accounts in EVE at one stage till I realised how silly it was. I still think that reading this thread is way more entertaining than playing any game!

Originally posted by bobm111

Originally posted by xTwiSteDx

No, don't let everyone in it'll lag the server to much. I need to get more money too, before all the noobs start flooding in.

Lol rock solid game hej and now the few that are in saying no dont let anybody in..

gotta laugh at this..

How many can this server take? it appears as if not many at all and all these promises is fluff while they stress test..

bobm111

YES I KNOW!!

This is completely ridiculeous!! I just want to strangle each and every single sorry ass mofo that is saying this. How can you say this to your fellow brothers and sisters?

Humanity sucks..

Do you do illegal drugs????

WHAT THE HELL!? DRUGS?

NO I DO NOT DO DRUGS. ... I AM PROPOSING A SOLUTION HERE !!! I WANT TO PLAY DARKFALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Gabel

You dont need to do drugs to be so angry all you see is red try putting your self in any gamers shoes when they find out their game that they have been waiting for is delayed or some unknown problem has happened
    Its worse then a crack addict without his crack ^^

This!

YES YES YES YES YES YES!!

WHY DONT YOU PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THIS!?!?!??!

Haha, man. ZtyX, you are letting this thing drive you nuts. Is the game worth playing? Is it worth waiting for? Then chill, you have no choice.

Yes it is worth it my friend.

It is worth it and one ALWAYS has a choice.

I AM RAISING HELL!! I refuse to accept getting behind by so far due to this problem !!!!!!!!!!

Is there a number for AV you can call to yell at someone? Is there a support address where you can raise hell?

If you're this mad at the delay, are you going to be just as happy when you finally log in?

NO! I WILL NOT BE HAPPY!! I WILL HAVE A GRUDGE FOR 4 HOURS!! AND THEN I WILL BE HAPPY!! 

Yeaa....aaaaaawwhh... I can picture it.. aaaawwh yeaaa.. hahahahahah.. I can picture it. Me..., Darkfall... Pink skies and beautiful landscape.

Pleeeeaaasseee.. ACTIVATE MY ACCOUNT!! I WILL GIVE YOU 200 DOLLARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No, don't let everyone in it'll lag the server to much. I need to get more money too, before all the noobs start flooding in.

Lol rock solid game hej and now the few that are in saying no dont let anybody in..

gotta laugh at this..

How many can this server take? it appears as if not many at all and all these promises is fluff while they stress test..

bobm111

YES I KNOW!!

This is completely ridiculeous!! I just want to strangle each and every single sorry ass mofo that is saying this. How can you say this to your fellow brothers and sisters?

Humanity sucks..

Do you do illegal drugs????

WHAT THE HELL!? DRUGS?

NO I DO NOT DO DRUGS. ... I AM PROPOSING A SOLUTION HERE !!! I WANT TO PLAY DARKFALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think in your case you might be the kind of person who benefits from drugs.  Tell you man drugs are a lot funner then Darkfall.....

• egotripegotrip Member Posts: 875

DAMN THIS!

NO NOT THE EGGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Iiii-iiiiiit's.... me!!! *Hooray*

• defariakdefariak Member Posts: 122

give me 400 bucks and you can have my pre order ;)

Defariak Hopeslayer
    Leader of The Army of the Hopeslayer
    http://hopeslayers.guildportal.com

• jordank23jordank23 Member Posts: 95

Haha, man. ZtyX, you are letting this thing drive you nuts. Is the game worth playing? Is it worth waiting for? Then chill, you have no choice.

Yes it is worth it my friend.

It is worth it and one ALWAYS has a choice.

I AM RAISING HELL!! I refuse to accept getting behind by so far due to this problem !!!!!!!!!!

Is there a number for AV you can call to yell at someone? Is there a support address where you can raise hell?

If you're this mad at the delay, are you going to be just as happy when you finally log in?

NO! I WILL NOT BE HAPPY!! I WILL HAVE A GRUDGE FOR 4 HOURS!! AND THEN I WILL BE HAPPY!! 

Yeaa....aaaaaawwhh... I can picture it.. aaaawwh yeaaa.. hahahahahah.. I can picture it. Me..., Darkfall... Pink skies and beautiful landscape.

Pleeeeaaasseee.. ACTIVATE MY ACCOUNT!! I WILL GIVE YOU 200 DOLLARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Clearly you kidding now, you lost the humor now because before I thought you were insane, now I know it's for show...unless wow, unless you really are insane in that case.......well, I don't know.

Played: Shadowbane, UO, PlanetSide, SWG, EQ 2, City of Heros, AO, AoC, Daoc, WOW, lotro, Eve, GW, Tabula, Pirates of the burning sea (yup), Vanguard, Warhammer, Lineage 2

Out of all those I loved Shadow Bane, SWG (it had its issues but those first few months were great) and AO after about 5 months I was in love) RIP..not since then have I loved a MMO...

Originally posted by SpiroTris

gotta laugh at this..

bobm111

YES I KNOW!!

Humanity sucks..

My friend... I would recommend you sell or destroy your computer. Go outdoors, meet some people (not necessarily females) and try to forget everything about video games. Maybe pick up a hobby.. climbing, bicycling or playing with lego.. Whatever you want.

Gaming clearly isn't healthy for you.

You guys gotta stop I'm peeing myself here.  THis is why I LIVE for the internet, I knew when i had my first IRC convo at 14 when this kid who was like 12 told me his dad was drunk and peeing in there sink, that the INTERNET is where it's at....

Hey.. wow.. That's pretty practical. I should totally start doing that.

Originally posted by Coman

Originally posted by mehoron

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbcctWbC8Q0

Get you some son.

Old but classic. Many keyboards have clearly died the last 2 days and I would like to have a moment silence for these keyboards. Those who have been wounded in duty, my mind is with you and may your enjoy your sickleave!

Can you only imagine Ztyx keyboard with all that rage!

DAMN YOU FOR OFFTOPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• GabelGabel Member UncommonPosts: 56
    Originally posted by egotrip

DAMN THIS!

NO NOT THE EGGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha man nothing like a debate to brighten your day

Originally posted by Persephassa

And anger and rage does not show it self while doing any other acitivity ? maybe not so much as in gaming but im pretty sure hes not harming anybody while flaming on the forums :)

He's harming himself. Stress causes intense strain on the heart. Why do you think so many people die of heart attack on the crapper? Elvis did. True story.

lol

But anyway i doubt this situation is as bad as any other think of most stressfull work days for many who stress around overexerting their bodies even if this guy is stressed out he is no different from many others tbh

I totally agree with this statement. You have to put yourself in my shoes and allow yourself to say what you really think instead of holding back. You need to face that I am only saying what MANY others WANT TO say. That is why people think I am "funny".

But, I am not doing this to amuse you. I just want to play Darkfall. This is a good idea.. Come on, man.. It's been long enough. I can't wait anymore. i'm tired of waiting. I WANT TO PLAY!!!!!!!!!! NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ACTIVATE MY GODDAMN ACCOUNT!!! 

• JasVJasV Member Posts: 36
    Originally posted by defariak

give me 400 bucks and you can have my pre order ;)

Give Tasos 500 bucks and you can have his company, would surprise me if it costed more to make this game (sorry off-topic).

I actually agree with the OP. They should stop refusing to turn on the billing and opening the servers. They should say screw the so called problems and just open the flood gate.
    ...Nothing bad will happen.

Yes, man. They really screwed up here. It's not our fault that the system corrupted our correct data. Why should we be paying for this? And what is this thing about 3 days extra? You can't measure our missed launch in money. You cant just pay us.. what.. 1.5$ equivalent to 3 days and think things will be alright... . They won't. They aren't!

We are missing out on the most important event in years! Hello!??!??! Anybody hear me!??!?! Hellooo?? Anyone there?!!? Helloooooh???

Activate the accounts and let us play with the others while you work to resolve this. Is it so hard? No. Just do it. Is it good to do this? YES! Its very good.. Come on. now do it.

This discussion has been closed.