Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

They should ACTIVATE ALL accounts and let us play 7 days while they fix billing info problems!!!!

Comments

• LazzerusLazzerus Member Posts: 99

ah man....posts like this is why I love the internet... this post is getting screen shot and put into my file of awsome internet hillarity.

My opinion matters to everyone...

• PersephassaPersephassa Member Posts: 223

neeerrrddd raaagggeeeeeeee?!?!?! IT'S OVER 9000!

• jordank23jordank23 Member Posts: 95
    Originally posted by Coman

Originally posted by ZtyX

YES I KNOW!!

This is completely ridiculeous!! I just want to strangle each and every single sorry ass mofo that is saying this. How can you say this to your fellow brothers and sisters?
    Humanity sucks..

Wow.....for some odd reason I fear to read tommorow in the news paper that a boy has killed himself duo to a bad MMO launch......

good lord, right now there are poeple dieing becouse they can not get the basic stuff like medicine, water and food and your are complaining about how humanity sucks becouse you can not get into a video game? Serieus relax a bit!

Amen brotha, one word Darfur and here we are talking a about a game...THAT being said this guy is great entertainment.

Played: Shadowbane, UO, PlanetSide, SWG, EQ 2, City of Heros, AO, AoC, Daoc, WOW, lotro, Eve, GW, Tabula, Pirates of the burning sea (yup), Vanguard, Warhammer, Lineage 2

Out of all those I loved Shadow Bane, SWG (it had its issues but those first few months were great) and AO after about 5 months I was in love) RIP..not since then have I loved a MMO...

• GabelGabel Member UncommonPosts: 56

You dont need to do drugs to be so angry all you see is red try putting your self in any gamers shoes when they find out their game that they have been waiting for is delayed or some unknown problem has happened

Its worse then a crack addict without his crack ^^

• looneyozzylooneyozzy Member Posts: 28

Dread oG is that you?

• SpiroTrisSpiroTris Member Posts: 60

Originally posted by bobm111

Originally posted by xTwiSteDx

No, don't let everyone in it'll lag the server to much. I need to get more money too, before all the noobs start flooding in.

Lol rock solid game hej and now the few that are in saying no dont let anybody in..

gotta laugh at this..

How many can this server take? it appears as if not many at all and all these promises is fluff while they stress test..

bobm111

YES I KNOW!!

This is completely ridiculeous!! I just want to strangle each and every single sorry ass mofo that is saying this. How can you say this to your fellow brothers and sisters?

Humanity sucks..

My friend... I would recommend you sell or destroy your computer. Go outdoors, meet some people (not necessarily females) and try to forget everything about video games. Maybe pick up a hobby.. climbing, bicycling or playing with lego.. Whatever you want.

Gaming clearly isn't healthy for you.

• mehoronmehoron Member Posts: 146

Stoped reading when I saw you poll option really. If they activate all acount no-one will most likely get to play becouse server will have isseus. Just be patience and go play an other MMO while your waiting for this one. It should not matter anyway if you join a few days later becouse this game is supposed to resolve around player skills anyway. It is a shame it going wrong, I understand your frustration aswell, but not a lot they can do for it right now. It should fix itself by todays or tommorow I guess.

So now you're making those who preordered BEFORE you, may I remind, the "bad guys" who will overcrowd the servers? This is so unfair. I have more of a right to play than you do. My userID is under 1100 that is around when the 0 euro charge bug happened. It was that first night of preorders.

You are a fool. The sync issues was not caused by the amount of people. It was caused by something else.

The game is built to handle the amount of people who preordered. Aventurine only put out as many keys as they could facilitate. Don't forget that and don't give me that stupid answer. Patience. You think I havent had patience?

FUCK PATIENCE. I HAVE BEEN PATIENT AND NOW I AM MISSING  the most important game launch ever because of this STUPIDITY!!!

AND WTF IS THIS PLAYERSKILL B.S!?!?!?

- This is an RPG!!!!!! RPGs ARE ABOUT LEVELING UP AND GETTING BETTER WHEN YOU DO IT! Darkfall has playerskill, but it is no different. It is STILL AN RPG!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbcctWbC8Q0

Get you some son.

• Die_ScreamDie_Scream Member Posts: 1,785

Originally posted by Die_Scream

Haha, man. ZtyX, you are letting this thing drive you nuts. Is the game worth playing? Is it worth waiting for? Then chill, you have no choice.

Yes it is worth it my friend.

It is worth it and one ALWAYS has a choice.

I AM RAISING HELL!! I refuse to accept getting behind by so far due to this problem !!!!!!!!!!

Is there a number for AV you can call to yell at someone? Is there a support address where you can raise hell?

If you're this mad at the delay, are you going to be just as happy when you finally log in?

And anger and rage does not show it self while doing any other acitivity ? maybe not so much as in gaming but im pretty sure hes not harming anybody while flaming on the forums :)

• defariakdefariak Member Posts: 122

no thats not dread og lol.

hes ingame already ;)

Defariak Hopeslayer
    Leader of The Army of the Hopeslayer
    http://hopeslayers.guildportal.com

Originally posted by SpiroTris

No, don't let everyone in it'll lag the server to much. I need to get more money too, before all the noobs start flooding in.

Lol rock solid game hej and now the few that are in saying no dont let anybody in..

gotta laugh at this..

How many can this server take? it appears as if not many at all and all these promises is fluff while they stress test..

bobm111

YES I KNOW!!

Humanity sucks..

My friend... I would recommend you sell or destroy your computer. Go outdoors, meet some people (not necessarily females) and try to forget everything about video games. Maybe pick up a hobby.. climbing, bicycling or playing with lego.. Whatever you want.

You guys gotta stop I'm peeing myself here.  THis is why I LIVE for the internet, I knew when i had my first IRC convo at 14 when this kid who was like 12 told me his dad was drunk and peeing in there sink, that the INTERNET is where it's at....

Played: Shadowbane, UO, PlanetSide, SWG, EQ 2, City of Heros, AO, AoC, Daoc, WOW, lotro, Eve, GW, Tabula, Pirates of the burning sea (yup), Vanguard, Warhammer, Lineage 2

Out of all those I loved Shadow Bane, SWG (it had its issues but those first few months were great) and AO after about 5 months I was in love) RIP..not since then have I loved a MMO...

• ComanComan Member UncommonPosts: 2,178
    Originally posted by mehoron

Get you some son.

Old but classic. Many keyboards have clearly died the last 2 days and I would like to have a moment silence for these keyboards. Those who have been wounded in duty, my mind is with you and may your enjoy your sickleave!

Get you some son.

Old but classic. Many keyboards have clearly died the last 2 days and I would like to have a moment silence for these keyboards. Those who have been wounded in duty, my mind is with you and may your enjoy your sickleave!

Can you only imagine Ztyx keyboard with all that rage!

• SpiroTrisSpiroTris Member Posts: 60
    Originally posted by jordank23

Originally posted by SpiroTris

gotta laugh at this..

bobm111

YES I KNOW!!

Humanity sucks..

You guys gotta stop I'm peeing myself here.  THis is why I LIVE for the internet, I knew when i had my first IRC convo at 14 when this kid who was like 12 told me his dad was drunk and peeing in there sink, that the INTERNET is where it's at....

My friend... I would recommend you pee in the toilet and not the sink.

Peeing in the sink clearly isnt smart.

And yes, the Internet offers much lulz

• ZtyXZtyX Member UncommonPosts: 368

So now you're making those who preordered BEFORE you, may I remind, the "bad guys" who will overcrowd the servers? This is so unfair. I have more of a right to play than you do. My userID is under 1100 that is around when the 0 euro charge bug happened. It was that first night of preorders.
    You are a fool. The sync issues was not caused by the amount of people. It was caused by something else.
    The game is built to handle the amount of people who preordered. Aventurine only put out as many keys as they could facilitate. Don't forget that and don't give me that stupid answer. Patience. You think I havent had patience?
    FUCK PATIENCE. I HAVE BEEN PATIENT AND NOW I AM MISSING  the most important game launch ever because of this STUPIDITY!!!

Your really make me laugh. Read you own post your talking about a video game...good lord. Not about eating food or sleeping. There is no such thing as a right to play the game. Also they will first fix your account before they invited others. So no worries I won't be playing the game before you.

You however took the risk by pre-ordering the game. Your know this could happend not only becouse AV is an indi company but becouse it happens to almost every MMO launch I have played. Poeple warned other one these forums, but where quickly called trolls.

The game servers have never been as stressed as they are now and in all fairness AV does not even know what they can really handle and what they could facilitate. Same with the billing system with clearly was not cut for the job. Maybe you can learn something from this expirience and that is not to pre-order a game if you get stressed about these things.

A VIDEO GAME?!!?

No. it is YOU who need to UNDERSTAND

Darkfall is not a videogame. Darkfall is VIRTUAL REALITY ANNO 2009! It is teh newest shit! And I been waiting for it for 2 years now and maybe my whole leif. So NO. It is not eating or sleeping. IT IS MORE!!!!!

And no . GOddamnit!!!!! sTOP BEINg so stupid and using this idiotic "absolute" argument. EVERY MMO LAUNCH. EVERY TIME. EVERYTHING.. ALL OF US AGAINST YOU. This is so stupid.. you are so stupid! This is completely invalid. NOT ALL MMO LAUNCHES ARE LIKE THIS. Moron..

There are these problems. Yes. But they CAN activate our accounts if they want to. They have the option to do it. And they always had. Instead of being an ant and waiting and waiting and WAITING. I propose a GREAT SOLUTION!

All people should be leik that. Think alternatively!

• PersephassaPersephassa Member Posts: 223
    Originally posted by Gabel

And anger and rage does not show it self while doing any other acitivity ? maybe not so much as in gaming but im pretty sure hes not harming anybody while flaming on the forums :)

He's harming himself. Stress causes intense strain on the heart. Why do you think so many people die of heart attack on the crapper? Elvis did. True story.

Thats why this race is awesome it does not matter if a sitation is bad or good depending on the person in question we all get different things out of the same situation nomatter who we are and what we do

An Mmo causes the blatant letdown of somebody causing him to rant on a forum causing another person to react and another and another creating different situations for every one in question

Ahh Aint life grand

Your really make me laugh. Read you own post your talking about a video game...good lord. Not about eating food or sleeping. There is no such thing as a right to play the game. Also they will first fix your account before they invited others. So no worries I won't be playing the game before you.

You however took the risk by pre-ordering the game. Your know this could happend not only becouse AV is an indi company but becouse it happens to almost every MMO launch I have played. Poeple warned other one these forums, but where quickly called trolls.

The game servers have never been as stressed as they are now and in all fairness AV does not even know what they can really handle and what they could facilitate. Same with the billing system with clearly was not cut for the job. Maybe you can learn something from this expirience and that is not to pre-order a game if you get stressed about these things.

A VIDEO GAME?!!?

Darkfall is not a videogame. Darkfall is VIRTUAL REALITY ANNO 2009! It is teh newest shit! And I been waiting for it for 2 years now and maybe my whole leif. So NO. It is not eating or sleeping. IT IS MORE!!!!!

And no . GOddamnit!!!!! sTOP BEINg so stupid and using this idiotic "absolute" argument. EVERY MMO LAUNCH. EVERY TIME. EVERYTHING.. ALL OF US AGAINST YOU. This is so stupid.. you are so stupid! This is completely invalid. NOT ALL MMO LAUNCHES ARE LIKE THIS. Moron..

There are these problems. Yes. But they CAN activate our accounts if they want to. They have the option to do it. And they always had. Instead of being an ant and waiting and waiting and WAITING. I propose a GREAT SOLUTION!

Can an admin send an officer to check on this guy before he hangs himself seriously....

Originally posted by Persephassa

Originally posted by Gabel

He's harming himself. Stress causes intense strain on the heart. Why do you think so many people die of heart attack on the crapper? Elvis did. True story.

lol

But anyway i doubt this situation is as bad as any other think of most stressfull work days for many who stress around overexerting their bodies even if this guy is stressed out he is no different from many others tbh

A VIDEO GAME?!!?

Can an admin send an officer to check on this guy before he hangs himself seriously....

OMFG if you want the best laugh of your life look at his blog from years gone by....clearly clinically obsessed..http://www.mmorpg.com/blogs/ZtyX

• LazzerusLazzerus Member Posts: 99

A VIDEO GAME?!!?

For the love of that guy people belive in called god zytX you cannot be serious.  I have seen many a weird thing in my travels, but this...I don't know....I love it and yet I am digusted at the same time.  Cheers to you zytX though, have fun till you choke on a chesse puff while yelling at an inanimate object with a bright screen.

My opinion matters to everyone...

• Die_ScreamDie_Scream Member Posts: 1,785

I actually agree with the OP. They should stop refusing to turn on the billing and opening the servers. They should say screw the so called problems and just open the flood gate.

...Nothing bad will happen.

• ComanComan Member UncommonPosts: 2,178

A VIDEO GAME?!!?

Wait your pre-order a game....or wait a virtual reality, from a company who beforehand clearly was lacking in about every department duo to being an indy company and I am the one is is so stupid to have anticipated a bad lauch, with I was right to anticipate?

Why stop to think in absolutes when so far every game launch including your Virtual reality shows that this is true and might even consider it a fact then. However I really start to wonder if you joking....I hope your are....else you really need to go to a docter or something, becouse if your start to see a game as more then a game your are in need of help!

A VIDEO GAME?!!?

OMFG if you want the best laugh of your life look at his blog from years gone by....clearly clinically obsessed..http://www.mmorpg.com/blogs/ZtyX

Well I mean life sucks when your young....but it gets so much better when you're older....But yea I'm a little worried about this kid.

A VIDEO GAME?!!?

Well I mean life sucks when your young....but it gets so much better when you're older....But yea I'm a little worried about this kid.

Still miss my youth :(

This discussion has been closed.