Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Level Sync, the reason everyones returning to this game.

fistormfistorm Member UncommonPosts: 868

Just had to pop in and say that I think Level Sync is the best thing that ever happend to this game. I almost dint come back but a couple other mmorpg's were getting boreing for me. Heres two big major reasons to come back to this game.

1.  It will take you only 10-20 mins to find a Party at any lvl now.  - when I had quit this game I was a lvl 20 Pld in Qufim Island, waiting for three days with not one single party invite or sign of activity.  Now thanks to Level Sync which allows us at any lvl to grp with any lvl players in party without even having to change gear. So you can be a lvl 50 in dunes or kazham with your lvl 50 gear on not having to worry about ever waiting for party ever again.

2. They have the power to recover your past accounts now. You dont have to now say I was 75 once and im never doing it again. You can now get that lvl 75 recoverd again and join back in on the fun as if you never left.

Another thing I like is that its only like 25 bucks to transfer all your characters to another world or many characters all over to differant worlds.

Level sync best thing that ever happend to this game and I have no doubt many players will now return to this game knowing that its only 10-20 min wait for parties now.

Comments

• maxnrosymaxnrosy Member Posts: 608
    Originally posted by fistorm

Just had to pop in and say that I think Level Sync is the best thing that ever happend to this game. I almost dint come back but a couple other mmorpg's were getting boreing for me. Heres two big major reasons to come back to this game.
    1.  It will take you only 10-20 mins to find a Party at any lvl now.  - when I had quit this game I was a lvl 20 Pld in Qufim Island, waiting for three days with not one single party invite or sign of activity.  Now thanks to Level Sync which allows us at any lvl to grp with any lvl players in party without even having to change gear. So you can be a lvl 50 in dunes or kazham with your lvl 50 gear on not having to worry about ever waiting for party ever again.
    2. They have the power to recover your past accounts now. You dont have to now say I was 75 once and im never doing it again. You can now get that lvl 75 recoverd again and join back in on the fun as if you never left.
    Another thing I like is that its only like 25 bucks to transfer all your characters to another world or many characters all over to differant worlds.
    Level sync best thing that ever happend to this game and I have no doubt many players will now return to this game knowing that its only 10-20 min wait for parties now.

aye! but in order to recover accounts you atleast need as minimum is your old cc info. I tried to recover my chars however long ago i go rid of my reg keys and info of ffxi. Thats how much i actually dispised it back then . Now loook with all these sweet changes this game is very fun again. Turned this evil troll into a happy camper.

Infact today i grouped for the 1st time, im quite a casual player , work n family and all.  Even the elitisim is almost gone. I was lvling my whm sub, and decided why not lvl at the dunes. got into a party with some people in their af 2 gear XD we had a death or 2 till and instead of being insulted like long ago, they were nice to give me pointers ect (even long ago i didnt heal in ffxi) so i got the hang of it and we had fun after that small startup mishap.

I didnt expect lvl sync to allow those players to use their high lvl gear. I bet the gear itself goes down in quality a bit.

Watching Fanbois drop their soap in a prison full of desperate men.

• NotArkardNotArkard Lord of the Rings Online CorrespondentMember Posts: 164

Aside from gear syncing, I do agree. Level sync is a wonderful tool for low and high level players alike.

When I first came back, I was hoping that level sync would save me from having to haul around a ton of different sets of armor. Unfortunately, the way gear is sync'd, it seems it's still best to carry around or keep old gear. As a PLD, if I enter a level 30 capped area, I get more stat bonuses from having eisen gear/cent sword than wearing my AF/macuahuitl+1, which kinda sucks.

Still, I imagine the only solution to that would be to manually fine-tune every piece of gear to every possible level. This clearly sounds like a pain in the ass to any developer.

As for getting your old account back, usually SE is happy with the first 4 and last 4 of your credit card. You could probably even get away with not knowing your own name as long as you give them that information.

The contents of this post do not necessarily reflect the views of MMORPG.com and its management.