Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Extremely important darkfall news!

rubydragon5rubydragon5 Member UncommonPosts: 693

This photograph was just taken.

Comments

• GabelGabel Member UncommonPosts: 56

Haha Thanks that just brightened up my day a little

• tarkin1980tarkin1980 Member Posts: 229

Naah Tacos would never do that... he'd prolly wait until they actually managed to charge people's credit cards for more than 0 euros.

• mYcheRomYcheRo Member Posts: 22

Way to make an original post... *SARCASM*

Seriously...if you're going to troll, at least do so in a clever manner. If you are incapable of doing so, then stfu.

• evilzucchinievilzucchini Member Posts: 66

Seriously clever.  Running off with the money.  Haven't heard that one before.  And look, you photoshopped a picture of a plane and put "darkfall's senior dev."

Is it too much to ask you put a little effort and creativity into your trolls?

• FrotusFrotus Member Posts: 91
    Originally posted by evilzucchini

Seriously clever.  Running off with the money.  Haven't heard that one before.  And look, you photoshopped a picture of a plane and put "darkfall's senior dev."

That isn't photoshopped, that is MSPainted! even worse! lol

• strongaxestrongaxe Member Posts: 848
    Originally posted by mYcheRo

Way to make an original post... *SARCASM*
    Seriously...if you're going to troll, at least do so in a clever manner. If you are incapable of doing so, then stfu.

It was slightly funny, if a little played out.

• CablespiderCablespider Member UncommonPosts: 272

It got a smile out of me. Good job!

• Alle90Alle90 Member Posts: 83

Hahaha, that was great

• TrueWarrior1TrueWarrior1 Member Posts: 154

Look how pissed they all are because they no its trueee lol

Darkfalls so revolutionary it uninstalls itself.

• JupstoJupsto Member UncommonPosts: 2,075

Troll review

lol-meter (tm) : 7/10

originality: 4/10

delivery: 6/10

wit: 3/10

overall: 5/10

My blog: image

• S3LR4THS3LR4TH Member Posts: 31
    Originally posted by Consensus

Troll review

How can you give him a 6 in delivery? He didn't even bother to spell "senior" correct.

(Perhaps on purpose?! )

javascript:getNoBotImg();

• SpeiberbobSpeiberbob Member Posts: 233

YAY love MSpaint, never grows old to upset troll trollers with it.

kudos

AC2,AO,D&L,Lotro,VsoH,SWG,Uo,HGL,Drunners,CoH,GW,Potbs,PWI
    Eq2,Dofus,WoW,WWIIO,Ryzom,Planetside,EvE,TR,DDO,RFonline,FOM,VC,..etc blabla
    also hobbies....staring at loadingbars

• evilzucchinievilzucchini Member Posts: 66
    Originally posted by S3LR4TH

Originally posted by Consensus

Troll review

How can you give him a 6 in delivery? He didn't even bother to spell "senior" correct.

(Perhaps on purpose?! )

I am not sure what he overrated more.  A 7/10 for lol-meter?  At best this is mildly funny.  Considering how played out it is, it isn't funny at all.

4/10 for originality? Really?  There isn't an ounce of originality in it. . .except for maybe no one having used that picture before for this purpose.

• USFPuttyUSFPutty Member Posts: 56
    Originally posted by evilzucchini

Well, to be honest, bothering to mess around with a picture instead of just posting "the devs are in ur airports runnin off with ur cash" or something pretty much qualifies as 'effort', if not creativity.

Still.  Funny.

• donjndonjn Member UncommonPosts: 816

ROFLOL!

Kudos to the OP. I am at work, and I laughed so hard I started coughing.

• slask777slask777 Member Posts: 706

Funny. I do stuff like this(trolling) and I get some retard mmorpg mod come and smack my fingers with a warning and possible ban. Some other random dude do this with no consequence. Granted I trolled the Eve community and they got skin as thin as paper over there which is quite ironic cause Eve is a pvp-centric game with hardcore rules.

Time for the tinfoil hat. They're after me

---
    Grammar nazi's. This one is for you.

• S3LR4THS3LR4TH Member Posts: 31
    Originally posted by slask777

Funny. I do stuff like this(trolling) and I get some retard mmorpg mod come and smack my fingers with a warning and possible ban. Some other random dude do this with no consequence. Granted I trolled the Eve community and they got skin as thin as paper over there which is quite ironic cause Eve is a pvp-centric game with hardcore rules.
    Time for the tinfoil hat. They're after me

I just noticed it says I have 5 posts yet when I check my history only 3 comes up.. Some of the posts I made aren't there . Please don't tell me a mod deleted it? 

javascript:getNoBotImg();

• DurthuDurthu Member Posts: 29

At least spell check prior to posting.  Senior is spelled wrong ("Seinor") unless that's the Greek spelling?  Anyways, it's a well known fact that trolls are not very edumacated and like shiny objects... oh.. and live under a bridge down by the river.  However, the intent was funny.  I wonder if the other people in the picture are US Bankers of GM Executives?  I guess GM Executives wouldn't be plane-pooling.

• ZindaihasZindaihas Member UncommonPosts: 3,662

Hey, I hope Darkfall succeeds as much as anyone.  But I have to admit, that made me laugh.  Lighten up.  Success is the best revenge.

• TrueWarrior1TrueWarrior1 Member Posts: 154

deleted

Darkfalls so revolutionary it uninstalls itself.