Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

P2P

Fa+eFa+e Vanguard CorrespondentMember Posts: 190

From what I hear, Mabinogi seems to be the perfect game if you have money to blow.  I think maybe the players and Nexon would make out better if they just charged $15/mo.  I for one would be willing to take for a test drive for that.  I've been looking for a good anime "life" MMO.

Currently Playing: Aion
Trying Out:
Retired: The Chronicles of Spellborn, EvE, LotRo, WoW, VG, AoC, CoX, RO
Waiting on: Blade & Soul, Black Prophecy, Global Agenda, The Agency, SW:ToR, T.E.R.A.
Working On: The 5th Dimension (coming soon)

Comments

• IchmenIchmen Member UncommonPosts: 1,228

no no its not.... i played it. bugged out my quest log to the point i couldnt complete the storyline quest. as i had activated a higher level quest in the exact same spot..

nothing beats having a lowlevel trying to do a higher level quest in the same area u need to complete a low level quest.... same monster... just diffrent levels.. ><" and the questing is repeatitive...

• WinterfreshWinterfresh Member Posts: 73

I hate to say it, but if they charged $15 a month - even $5 a month - for this game, everyone would move to World of Warcraft since it's easily the more polished game. I would guess that the majority of Nexon's customers are kids and don't have credit cards, so if they were suddenly able to procure them, they'd definitely flock to WoW.

• RZetlinRZetlin Member UncommonPosts: 134

P2P?

I don't know what you guys are talking about but Mabinogi is F2P.

You don't have to send $15 per month.

On February 26th is going to worth playing because the main storyline, transformations, and Spirit weapons will be free!

• CydmabCydmab Member Posts: 35

and rebirths will be free too (at character age "20"). A case could maybe have been made that rebirths every 3-6 weeks was "mandatory" (although that's not really true) making the game sorta a 5-10$ month stealth-subscription, but that won't be true anymore.