It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
i really love what they're doing with their epic quests. sounds like they will get a huge amount of players involved.
· There’s an ancient, sealed gate hidden in the mountainside.
· Around the world there are bits and pieces of history to be found, like books, poems, lyrics etc. One might tell about a "powerful soul" sealed inside a cave, and that the seal will eventually break if a certain ritual isn’t performed again soon. One might give a wayfarer directions to a mysterious door of unknown origin in the mountains. One might prophesize about the "Essence-Shaper", a powerful soul that will return to the surface of the world.
· There are secret skills (spell rituals) to be found that can open, or seal, such ancient doors.
· There are secret skills (crafting) to be found that can produce weapons to aid in slaying the Essence-Shaper.
· There are secret items to be found that might give the wielders the power to control the Essence-Shaper.
· Religions in the game may be affected by the state of certain power-nodes. For instance one religions power might be +-0 as long as the Essence-Shaper is alive, -1 if the Essence-Shaper is dead, or +1 if the Essence-Shaper is released into the world.
· Any player or group controlling the Essence-Shaper would benefit greatly from it.
· Any player or group slaying the Essence-Shaper would be greatly affected by it.
Monsters or other beings involved in epic quests can be played by GMs.