Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Attempting a Return

2»

Comments

• MangoXIIMangoXII Member Posts: 203

Well, it doesn't show the desktop anymore, but in its place, it just goes black for the same amount of time (About a half-second).

• LydonLydon Member UncommonPosts: 2,938

Progress nonetheless

• MangoXIIMangoXII Member Posts: 203

Yeah. I just wish I knew what the problem could be. Pretty sure it's just supposed to show the load screen, yeah? :P

• LydonLydon Member UncommonPosts: 2,938

Yeah, it's supposed to show a load screen displaying concept art from the area you're entering.

• NadiaNadia Member UncommonPosts: 11,798

I googled on Guild Wars black load screen

this link may offer advice that helps but dont really know

cedegawiki.sweetleafstudios.com/wiki/Guild_Wars

• Lonesamurai1Lonesamurai1 Member Posts: 1,210

Ok, I get the drop to desktop and then comes back when I change zones too...

have done on my various systems and then on others I don't...

Now its beleivedto be graphic drivers, among other things, but this is the thing, Guild Wars is one of the best written programs with some of the best code for a game as big as it is, however, there are known bugs in the game and somethey have never figured out, or have and realise would completely break the client, so this is the main focus of GW2

imageimage

• MaloutMalout Member Posts: 14

As a returning character myself I to am finding it very easy to do everything in the game as if it just came out, even in proph. Its one of those games that reminds me of D2. You can always start a brand new fresh character and find people to play with. Which to me is the best part of the game.

• Lonesamurai1Lonesamurai1 Member Posts: 1,210
    Originally posted by Malout

As a returning character myself I to am finding it very easy to do everything in the game as if it just came out, even in proph. Its one of those games that reminds me of D2. You can always start a brand new fresh character and find people to play with. Which to me is the best part of the game.

Seconded, in fact I made a Mesmer this weekend just because I had a free slot... 

He's already lvl 20 and I've just noticed I've racked up  42 hours since saturday in game playing him

imageimage