Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any news on B&S?

CorruptedCorrupted Member Posts: 310

Been trying to follow up on Blade & Soul, haven't heard anything recent. Here's the Korean website bns.plaync.co.kr/. I can't wait until this game is released to the US.

Comments

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    Originally posted by Corrupted

Been trying to follow up on Blade & Soul, haven't heard anything recent. Here's the Korean website bns.plaync.co.kr/. I can't wait until this game is released to the US.

I am by no means a  NCSOFT fan,i despise their lack of supporting their games.

However,this game truly looks great.There is some of the usual unrealistic animations ,but for the most part,this looks to be the best effort ever out of Korea.

video.mmosite.com/display.php

this is a long video but great to watch,it should create fanbois out of non believers lmao.Sorry there is no gimmicks like flying or mounts shown,perhaps that is why i respect the video,just game play and cool at that.

BTW they mentioned beta is aimed for the fall of 2009.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• pencilrickpencilrick Member Posts: 1,550

All I know is I could get into a good Asian martial arts MMO.  Might even use Vent to accentuate my aikido moves "Huu-aaahhhh!  Chop!".

I wonder if they could get themselves an American celebrity as a face for advertising; help spread the footprint in the states a bit.  Steven Seagal, maybe?

• mKaarumKaaru Member Posts: 13

BnS is projected to have a beta phase in Q4 of 2009, but that would be for the koreans only ofcourse.. don't expect this game to have a beta of the NA and EU market anytime soon, perhaps in Q3 or Q4 of 2010 that we on this side of the globe might notice something of this game =(

• I don't know about that. I mean, yes, we prolly wont be getting a taste of beta for this one, but if the game garners as much hype as Aion within the next year (time leading to beta), then maybe we will get a consistent stream of news and such. As is the case with fansites of Aion right now. Though I doubt the game would release simultaniously, I dont think it is beyond reason to beleive that if the game has enough followers over here in NA or in EU we could still receive a release relatively close to the Korean launch.

Of course, none of my specualtions should be taken as fact, as I probably only know as much about this game and its future as almost everyone else. (looks pretty, but thats about it haha)