Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

*Possible Adult Content* MMO's, Sex and You

13»

Comments

• BigdavoBigdavo Member UncommonPosts: 1,863

Set yourself to follow on a caster or range-type, tell people you have to go afk for a while, than proceed to have sex.

O_o o_O

• De4th_M0nKeeDe4th_M0nKee Member Posts: 203

First off this wouldn't happen to me. I am lucky I bagged a female gamer, and her passion for a dungeon run equals my own. But for the sake of this thread I will say that it would depend on the loot, time it took to get where we were and if this run could be made again in the foreseeable future.

Chances are I would sacrifice the booty for one night in order to secure the loot. Then take the girlfriend to dinner  the next night to make amends.

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Give a fish a man and he will eat for a month!

• RoinRoin Member RarePosts: 3,444

Originally posted by ladyattis

Roll in the sack > Pixels.

In War - Victory.
    In Peace - Vigilance.
    In Death - Sacrifice.

• David_WolfpaDavid_Wolfpa Member Posts: 273

Wheres the brb 15 secs option?

• s0ulls0ull Member Posts: 186

I don't live with my gf, so atm it's a case of I wouldn't be online if she's with me. Never really thought about any of this haha, she's not into gaming at all in any way so she wouldn't understand, though at the moment I can't see myself saying no to play a game....

• NasedooNasedoo Member Posts: 486

this a funny thread lol

Nasedoo: You said traders would get a revamp under my supervision.

Darth Lord Blixtev: I am altering the deal. Pray I don't alter it any further.

• kastakasta Member Posts: 512

I think it was covered by the quote "Girlfriends come and go but epics are soulbound." :)

• renstarensta Member RarePosts: 728

At the first page some one said sex is much more easier to get then uber loot, Well yeah its eiser but try getting a new girlfreind,or even worse getting a new wife.

(i dont think your wife will be happy that you prefer playing on the computer rather then.....)

LOL-nice one

I think it was covered by the quote "Girlfriends come and go but epics are soulbound." 

Basically clicking away text windows ruins every MMO, try to have fun instead of rushing things. Without story and lore all there is left is a bunch of mechanics.
    Add Multi-Quote

• NerphNerph Member UncommonPosts: 69

chicks come and go, but epics bind on pickup... plus, have you guys ever heard of multitasking?? you can play most games with one hand, one eye and half a brain these days

• NeverknowNeverknow Member Posts: 224

Let's see. What would be the best way to convey my answer to this seemingly perplexing question?

Ah, here we go:

My computer doesn't swallow.

• EATtheDEADEATtheDEAD Member Posts: 207
    Originally posted by 8hammer8

Now try to keep this clean, there are little kids...ummm...I mean WoW players on these forums and we don't want to scar them for life.
    Situation:
    You are playing a crucial character and deep in battle with your party/guild/kin/ in an extremely difficult high-end instance coming up on a boss that drops an item you have been looking for months but have lost every roll.  The group consisting of people you always play with finally caved to your request for a special run for you and promises to pass on it so it finally comes to you.
    Right as the battle begins and all the add's start running at you, your wife/husband/girlfriend/boyfriend/life partner comes up behind you dressed in...well actually not dressed...whisper's in your ear provacative things and suggests you follow them to the bedroom.  You decide to:

none of the above.

i would say afk one second guys. then take an axe to my significant other while screaming "I TOLD YOU NOT TO BOTHER ME WHILE IM IN MY FANTASY LIFE YOU STUPID BITCH!!!!!!!!"

then come back to my guildmates and say sorry had to bio real quick and get my thingy i was tryin to get

--------------------------------------
    Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
    Through passion, I gain strength.
    Through strength, I gain power.
    Through power, I gain victory.
    Through victory, my chains are broken.
    The force shall free me.
    -the Sith code

• TealaTeala Member RarePosts: 7,627

Real life is > MMO's always.

• xenogiasxenogias Member Posts: 1,926
    Originally posted by Nerph

chicks come and go, but epics bind on pickup... plus, have you guys ever heard of multitasking?? you can play most games with one hand, one eye and half a brain these days

Funny! Games require that but your woman definitly needs all your attention. Though if you can get away with that and she is satisfied more power to ya! 

• PopohioPopohio Member Posts: 21

Im 13 and dont have gf but if i had i'll tell her im in so,ething important i explain it and tell her if she can wait or no, if she dont tell the guild i gotta go and if we can do it other day :3