Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Guide for new atlantica players

Comments

• felifefelife Member Posts: 96
    Originally posted by impakto

nice detailed job felife.. haha
    well nihr you should try it then tell us what server you are in so we can add you up.. just read some guides from here, a lot of help for me and even those at the higher levels... goodluck...

thx ^^/

thats is true some informations here lots of high level players don't know.

Atlantica beginner guide
    If you look the guide please comment
    Akabane - argos - 9x

• gubpitasgigubpitasgi Member Posts: 5

wow a sticky guide for us noobs.. thanks...its really hepful

thanks for the comments, i will try updat it more.... if some one need more help just post here.

Atlantica beginner guide
    Akabane - argos - 9x

• impaktoimpakto Member Posts: 314

guide me about charms, was thinking of crafting it, is this an essential item?

guide on essential items please...

thx for this comment, well i will try do a guide for it ... for all essential itens

Atlantica beginner guide
    Akabane - argos - 9x

• S-LGiantS-LGiant Member Posts: 6

very simple and easy to read guide...bout to start playing atlantica so this will come in handy

thanx

• burgerking21burgerking21 Member Posts: 2

hi guys new player here.. nice guide... thnx for posting this guide.. hope to see more of this post...

• sadboysadboy Member Posts: 66
    Originally posted by Gravarg

boo to all the people that ignore this game just because it's asian or item mall.  I guess they just will never know what they're missing

All micro money games are not worth playing (item mall as you said) because its Asain ? nope because its skewed toward how much money people have in real life rather than game experience or skill.

A lot of these facts in this post are from posts I made in the new player section of the forums so I have played this game. Although I still say these games are not worth wasting your time on if your a serious gamer. If you are a casual gamer or one with lots of real world money to waste then micro payment games are for you. Otherwise choose a proper free to play game or a monthly fee one. All free to play games (Korean ones generally) are not free to play. They are if your a casual gamer but if your not they are mega expensive cash shop money pits.  No axe to grind ..just the truth is the truth.

• sample1sample1 Member Posts: 8

nice guide dude.. it helps alot to my strategy... thnx..

• ohmybabyohmybaby Member Posts: 17

i have read the link and stuffs... its a great help for me and thanks for the guide... peace...

• pandorasboxpandorasbox Member Posts: 11

nice game atlantica online, i've read the theads and review them... nice and neat.. thanks for the guide.

• impaktoimpakto Member Posts: 314
    Originally posted by sadboy

Originally posted by Gravarg

boo to all the people that ignore this game just because it's asian or item mall.  I guess they just will never know what they're missing

All micro money games are not worth playing (item mall as you said) because its Asain ? nope because its skewed toward how much money people have in real life rather than game experience or skill.

A lot of these facts in this post are from posts I made in the new player section of the forums so I have played this game. Although I still say these games are not worth wasting your time on if your a serious gamer. If you are a casual gamer or one with lots of real world money to waste then micro payment games are for you. Otherwise choose a proper free to play game or a monthly fee one. All free to play games (Korean ones generally) are not free to play. They are if your a casual gamer but if your not they are mega expensive cash shop money pits.  No axe to grind ..just the truth is the truth.

you're a very sad bitter boy.. just play the game.. i f you want to use the item mall use it if you dont, dont use it.. simple.....

• MahloMahlo Member UncommonPosts: 814

How much money have veteran WoW players spent on monthly fees to get to the top? In Eve, which I like in many ways, you can level up just by subscribing and changing your training occasionally. The level of your character is directly related to how much money you spend on it, not time or effort.

Also, I have wasted so much money on monthly fees over the years, as I flit between games as the mood takes me. I'm still paying a three month installment on Eve and haven't played it since xmas. I think other ways of funding MMOs is a good idea. And paying to get a powerful character is hardly new.

• dn_angeldn_angel Member Posts: 9
    Originally posted by felife

Well, i am active on atlantica forum and on mmorpg but i don't post on forum... only read... and i see lots of begginers question so i will put some links for help they... aa... and my english is bad i learn all in games, im from brazil, i never study it(english)... so sorry if you can't understand some things =P  ( Please comment if you read it )

I will start with some atlantica sity links.

Game download page :
    atlantica.ndoorsgames.com/center/pds/pds.asp

Game controls (atlantica sity too, this is just for who never played) :
    http://atlantica.ndoorsgames.com/center/guide/control01.asp

Town control
    atlantica.ndoorsgames.com/center/guide/game_guide03_02.asp

Now the mercs info from atlantica site, some stats are wrong on the  :
    http://atlantica.ndoorsgames.com/center/guide/mercenary01.asp

Ok, now start the real guide.

i will start with the better guide (for me) one beginner tip by triton :
    atlantica.ndoorsgames.com/center/ATforum/forums/thread-view.asp

A merc stats by Phantos :

Enchant/enhance guide :
    www.myatlanticaonline.com/forums/showthread.php

Some merc analysis, see the "read more" (realy nice) :
    www.myatlanticaonline.com/mercenary-analysis/

Dmg/Value for all skills and combos by kaidis (It is realy important too.) :

Boss fight help, by kaidis :

Tittles guide(Now they give buffs check it.) :
    http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/thread/214446

The Comprehensive Guide To Guarding. [Guide] By Shimus_Darkraven :

Tips :
    As soon as you create a character, join a party for keep you stamina, or create one yourself. After doing that, simply do the quests. just following the quest arrow (It's a orange arrow), or by using auto-move(that is realy amazing).

Stamina tips :

- Every day at 6 a.m. Pacific Daylight Saving Time (PDT), your Stamina score will reset: to 100, for players at Level 50 and below; to 60, for players at Level 51 and above.(you check how much time you have before reset on My info > Character > "Effect")
    - Fighting a single battle reduces your Stamina by 1.
    - When your Stamina runs out, you will get a realy low Experience Points and the drop rate will be realy low.
    - If fighting among a party, the stamina will be shared, every fight only one player will lose stamina, if you are in party with 3 ppls you will lose 1 stamina every 3 fights.
    - Stamina is not affected during combat with Guilds or in Nation Dungeons, and therefore players can obtain Experience Points and Items even if their Stamina score is 0.
    - A victory in a Free League battle will increase your Stamina by 3.
    - Boost your score with a Stamina Pill, obtained from the NPC Pointry located in Rome using Mentor Points.(The stamina pill is
    - Don't fight for 10 minutes give you 1 stamina. (You can try auto-craft for wait stamina)
    - You can give gifts for begginer you will get 10% of what you give in exp. (Nice for level new mercs) this is limited to 5 staminas for day too. 
    - You can share info with (Limited to 5 stamina for day too.)

if you don't like fight in party you can try others ways like free league(Pvp). and try share info, it give stamina but only 5 times per day. and you can send a gift to begginer it give stamina too.

Skill tips :

1 skill point per level. After you get lv60, you can drink "secret vial of potential[beg]"(is like a Growth Vial) up to 30 bottle. if the level cap has been raised to lv120, you can get total 150 skill point, 120 of levels + 30 from vial of potential.
    - Skill -
    Start as different 2 skills (Max)
    1st upgrade - 3 different skills
    2nd upgrade - 4 different sklls
    3rd upgrade - 5 different skills

Being Mentor

Advantage:

1) 200,000Gold when your apprentice reach lv30. Good way to earn money.

2) You can have multiple apprentice.

3) You get Points for later contents.
    Disadvantage:

1) i didn't see one.

Being Apprentice

Advantage:

1) You get good advice if Teacher is nice.

2) You might get support if Teacher is nice.
    Disadvantage:

1) He can be a bad mentor and don't help you.

You can't trade the mentor points now, but maybe they will put stamina pills again on npc for trade, just for put a correctly "price". or maybe they will put others items.

Guild
    I can't do the guild guide now... later i will do than add.

Guild dungeon
    How to access Guild Dungeon:
    In order to have an access on guild dungeon is first you need a guild of course, and then your guild must obtain a specific amount of guild points in order for the guild master to exchange your guild points for a key in guild dungeon.
    You can exchange your guild points in Rome, just look for POINTRY. Pointry is the npc who is in charge in exchanging point you’ve earned in the game.
    You can exchange your guild points, referral points, mentor points, battle points, fishing and riding points to pointry for a specific item.

Guild Dungeon
    Only guild members can join a guild dungeon that has been opened with a key. Once a day you may join the guild dungeon and if you want to join again, you can check the time limit in the guild office.

Guild Dungeon Registration
    You have to purchase a particular key to enter a guild dungeon.

Guild Points can be exchanged for keys.
    - The Ruined Shrine of Snakes: Snake Scale key (200 points)

- Marksburg Castle: Key of Lunacy (500 points)

- Mausoleum of Qin Huangdi: Immortal King’s Key (100 points)

Guild Dungeon Conquest
    Time Limit: 2 hrs.

You can advance to the next stage when you kill the entire monster in the previous stage.
    Completed when you kill all monster in the guild dungeon.
    Guild Dungeon Rewards

Each guild dungeon has different rewards depending on what dungeon you’ve clear. The reward will automatically sent to the guild leader.

If you need any help can post here, if you need help for build can post here too or on Atlantica forum 2 sections are realy nice for talk about (or ask for help) on strategy / tatics.
    Napoleon's War Room :
    atlantica.ndoorsgames.com/center/ATForum/forums/forum-view.asp
    Beowulf’s Battlefield :
    atlantica.ndoorsgames.com/center/ATForum/forums/forum-view.asp

Extra links :

Fan site :
    Offering the latest news, info and guides, the very popular myAO stands out from its peers for its in-depth PvP analysis.
    www.myatlanticaonline.com/

AOP, known for its Character Simulator and Formation Builder, offers an enormous amount of content for both beginners and expert players..
    aop.muwing.com/

This fansite offers everything you need to know in German.
    http://playatlantica.de

Reviews / Previews :
    www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/game/346/feature/2336
    www.warcry.com/articles/view/previews/5073-Atlantica-Online-First-Impressions
    www.tentonhammer.com/node/49577

Screenshots :
    www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/game/346/view/screens
    media.pc.ign.com/media/142/14261327/imgs_1.html

Please comment !!!

wow this really helpful. hey dude thanks for this post. it really helps a lot..(^^,)

• gameadiksgameadiks Member Posts: 120

ive read the reviews wow thats nice... im a newbie here so i just got the game and i was reading some post also of atlantica online... great game review and neat... thanks for the information...

• pinoyjesterpinoyjester Member Posts: 81

it's good to see that a lot of people find this thread helpful keep up the good work

• ReanemeikoReanemeiko Member Posts: 183

This guide is really helpful... hope to see you in the game..

IGN: Reanemeiko

Server: Mycenae

Take care

*** Atlantica Online***Reanemeiko*** Mycenae

('@') Oink!

• vonkeitzvonkeitz Member Posts: 166

wow thank you for this guide. this is very helpful for me. goodluck.. hope to see more guides for newbies like me.

• kookie9566kookie9566 Member Posts: 3

Nice post, I am going to try the game while waiting for darkfall to open.

thxx for the comments ppls!!

im trying back to play and will try update this guide

Atlantica beginner guide
    Akabane - argos - 9x

• ababankitaababankita Member Posts: 3

this is really useful.... thanks a lot people! looking forward on seeing you in game!!! :D

• lovegamerlovegamer Member Posts: 4

lol...

• lovemehatemelovemehateme Member Posts: 19

wow this is really helpful..

thanks to the one who posted this..

my IGN is lovemehateme

server: mycenae

hope to see you in game.. ^_^

• MuwingMuwing Member Posts: 14

The AOP (Atlantica Online Players) fansite isn't updated anymore.

However, the "database" part (items, monsters, dungeons, mercenaries, etc) is moved on Atlantica-db  (www.atlantica-db.com).

Information are very reliable and updated after each patch. Some guides and other stuff are available on the forum too.

PS: and it's not another goldseller site as the link posted above.

Atlantica-db.com, Atlantica Online fansite.

• lm8darklm8dark Member Posts: 281

^ The site posted by muwing is really great. really helped me a lot in my newbie days. It is a must read for all newbies out there... I've started checking it (from the original site aop-muwing) since I was level 30+. now Im 118 and I still refer to it. great site ^^