Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

We can rebuild him, we have the technology!

Yes! Sony has the technology and is slowly applying it to the restructuring of Vanguard.

When i recently re-subbed i was dazzled at the new tutorial and how much of a better grasp of the game you can get from it.

Lets all hope sony continues to fix vanguard!

Comments

• BorkotronBorkotron Member Posts: 282

Your sig is too big.

However, I am curious to know what SOE did with all of those lowbie areas like that massive expanse of land around Khal. Seeing as there is a trial/newbie island now, did they retool the lowbie/newbie areas on the main continent? Or is it all now just a wasteland? I mean how does the new island work? Do all new players start there or can I start at one of a variety of newbie areas just like the old days?

Anyway,  I heard VG is on the up and up lately. Seems like the fan base keeps growing. Good for Telon!

• lornjlornj Member Posts: 334

you can choose to start on the island or start at your races starter city. i still think this game has the most content in it out of any mmo ive ever played. i passed up so many areas and quests because i leveled somewhere else and didnt get to them.

• boojiboyboojiboy Member UncommonPosts: 1,553
    Originally posted by Borkotron

Your sig is too big.

However, I am curious to know what SOE did with all of those lowbie areas like that massive expanse of land around Khal. Seeing as there is a trial/newbie island now, did they retool the lowbie/newbie areas on the main continent? Or is it all now just a wasteland? I mean how does the new island work? Do all new players start there or can I start at one of a variety of newbie areas just like the old days?
    Anyway,  I heard VG is on the up and up lately. Seems like the fan base keeps growing. Good for Telon!

All the lowbie areas and starter villages/outposts are still there.  And even though Isle of Dawn is where a lot of new players elect to start because they are doing the trial, the normal lowbie areas have seen a decent influx of new players as well.  Also, if folks roll alts, it is a place to start out with a new race in a new city with all new quests.  Quite addicting actually.

• GamerBenGamerBen Member Posts: 52

There's a re-review of the game, google it

• PEBKACPEBKAC Member Posts: 43

I think they should take the isle out the game completely, and leave for the trail only.  I think it takes away from the base of the game. But then again they do give people the choose of picking the isle or your racial starting city. They really need to take out the rifts and the sea portals, but thats a different subject altogether.