Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Textures not loading.

recognizerecognize Member Posts: 27

When I zoom into my Character, the textures seem to get all blurry/smoothed out/not load. Everything else looks fine, my char. even looks fine when I am zoomed out, however when I try to zoom in everything just blurrs. My settings are on Very high, all texture detail is up, and I have the latest video card drivers. I don't lag at all, and like I said everything runs like a charm, except for textures on chracters. I have asked around on other forums and in game and no one seems to know why this is happening. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated. Here are some examples.

In game, Textures blurring: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v643/Mike_redknight/EQ2_000000.jpg

Character select, Fine textures: img.photobucket.com/albums/v643/Mike_redknight/EQ2_000002.jpg

Also, when I log in, the textures are blurred already, so I don't think it is my comp struggling. Thanks again for any help

~Rec.

Edited: second picture was the same pic. It is now fixed.

Comments

• sanedorsanedor Member Posts: 485

first might try checking what the setting are, eq2 likes to put preformance first might bump it up  a bit and the screen res needs to be set better..