Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Review: Darkfall Beta

124»

Comments

• mdkmanmdkman Member UncommonPosts: 108

Good review.

• GregtheexconGregtheexcon Member Posts: 203
    Originally posted by cfurlin

Great review, thanks for providing the link. If they deliver on all these features then this may be the game I've been looking for since UO.
    I agree with you that there will be a lot of "players" (if that's what you want to call them) who will screem "unfair" at every turn. Personally, if an orc is bigger than a dwarf, it SHOULD BE easier to hit -- sorry about your genetics, dude 
    People who are looking for care-bear games like WoW will probably not like it. Hopefully they will go back to WoW. I'd rather see a group of QUALITY players to keep the game afloat than 11 million players, many of them morons or immature a**holes.
    One thing I'd really like to see in any game in the future is a "death is permanant" server for those who like to live on the edge. That means when you die your character is wiped. You start over. Talk about a challenge. 

WOW is carebear, is this because you can't loot dead bodies? Quality players? No game is 100 pct "quality players". You run into more a-holes in WOW because there is 11 million players.
    Morons? There all around you man, in schools and jobs, does that mean you quit your job or school?
    Immature? Of course cause there is 12-13 year old or younger, but thats because WOW is so universal. But Im not here to debate WOW fan base with someone who is one of those people who are narrowminded.

Darkfall, good review though. Its nice to see actual comments on this game from someone I know is honest (to an extent lol, I remember the WAR comments, hd some solid points but could have been considered 1 sided) 

It will be interesting to see what happens WAR took a huge hit after its release (sifted through its true players quickly)  I think this game will end up like WAR, have a final steady base around 200-300k. Even though its possibly gonna be a great game, just people have already have a comfort with there game, so this game will have to really wow the players, WAR didn't, AOC didn't and people just returned to there game or floated.

Good luck to all those people, I play WAR, WOW and GW and am quite happy with them. I will be trying this game but can't see me paying for 3 subs in a month lol

Enjoy : )