Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What I Think about Ragnarok

Out of all the games I played, I think Ragnarok sure has great graphics and bosses to defeat.

Comments

• SgtFrogSgtFrog Member Posts: 5,001

yes its a good game :) but not the best

March on! - Lets Invade Pekopon

• wagnergbwagnergb Member Posts: 6

I guess the games has its good sides and down sides. Still, this game is worth playing.

• deathwishx13deathwishx13 Member Posts: 42

I've played RO for about.. 4 years now (on and off) and i think it's an amazing game. Will run on any pos computer, and will always keep you entertained. Beware, it is a grindfest if you plan on attending the war of emperium's (castle seiges) or the pvp arenas. But other then that, I'd reccomend it to anyone.

{ Mod Edit }

• tikboitikboi Member Posts: 243

this is a good game. why? because of the people. more people, more fun. i enjoyed the guildwars and the bosshunts. this is a good game. but now...i dont think so.

• trapezoniantrapezonian Member Posts: 124

The ussual comment about Ragnarok is that it has terrible graphics. That is because it is 2D. On my opinion, people like the game because it is user friendly. The game is easy to learn and the interface is also appealing. Other players find 3d games confusing to play and makes them dizzy thats why they stick to 2D games like Ragnarok Online.